Built Engine, Good News!

Your the last person I would waste a breath on telling my personal life.

Ill start,Im waiting for my girlfriend brandy of 13 years to bring me a midnight snack of cabbage and noodles i made last night..im running a combine for my farmer friend so he can get the rest of his corn out!! Its been a long night...

Are we playing show and tell time? Fun! I'm making tea for my wife and her friend.

Teavana FTW!

Now back to the task at hand: I've reread this thread and I can say that I see where Paul is coming from.

I'm in Russia, getting paid like a boss. Oh and all the Miss Universe contestants are in the Crown Plaza with me. I win. How again is the tractor and your 13 year old gf?

Controversy brings everybody out of the woodwork doesn't it. Continue please, the first 2 hours of my Saturday morning have been filled with laughs.

Controversy brings everybody out of the woodwork doesn't it. Continue please, the first 2 hours of my Saturday morning have been filled with laughs.
Broski, we'll have you know that none of us are part of the woodwork. We are regular forum fixtures, who are doing our civic duty of discussing important Dodge Ram SRT10 (that's a rare truck that Dodge built for a few years with a Viper engine and in some cases, like mine, Viper transmissions) related stuff, like corn farming, tea, etc.

I'm in Russia, getting paid like a boss. Oh and all the Miss Universe contestants are in the Crown Plaza with me. I win. How again is the tractor and your 13 year old gf?
Pics!
Of the tractor or Crown Plaza?

Last edited:
I made two friends on this thread ,helped another friend out,180$, and covered 160 acres at an average of 70 bushel an acre....corn price last night at the elevator was $3.89/ bushel..he had a pretty good night running 2 combines, i thought he was gunna just pay me cash per hr but he said when we get done i can just take the last load in......:):):):):)

Last edited:
I made two friends on this thread ,helped another friend out,180$, and covered 160 acres at an average of 70 bushel an acre....corn price last night at the elevator was $3.89/ bushel..he had a pretty good night running 2 combines, i thought he was gunna just pay me cash per hr but he said when we get done i can just take the last load in......:):):):):)
So, what you are really saying is that when building an engine, especially a high performance engine, you would consider it mandatory to remove and blueprint the engine, prior to reassembly. Is that correct? :D

70 bushel a acre wow that is a low yield at 70 that guy lost his ass this year. I farm also and last year in Tennessee sucked we averaged 100 per acre. This was a great year we got 180-200 bushels per acre, but the price is low. sure you did not mean 170?

OP, nice build. I'm looking to do something similar. If you want it done right do it yourself.

Yeah I do in frames for a living ON TRACTORS....LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DONE...Sorry you guys want to do sum hillbilly shit...this aint no dime a dozen cheby 350...

He's a tractor mechanic,and a V10 expert lol your a dumbass,if your so smart and such a good mechanic tell us all about all the custom mods you've done to your truck

He's a tractor mechanic,and a V10 expert lol your a dumbass,if your so smart and such a good mechanic tell us all about all the custom mods you've done to your truck

Aww your cute dude....I wrench on tractors for a living..what i have been referring to in my previous posts is technique...I did not one time get into specifics of building a viper motor...Now either go back to the fucking 125 post count hole you came from or get a fucking clue and read the previous posts...

70 bushel a acre wow that is a low yield at 70 that guy lost his ass this year. I farm also and last year in Tennessee sucked we averaged 100 per acre. This was a great year we got 180-200 bushels per acre, but the price is low. sure you did not mean 170?

Yeah it was a long late night and an early morning!!! 170..

Aww your cute dude....I wrench on tractors for a living..what i have been referring to in my previous posts is technique...I did not one time get into specifics of building a viper motor...Now either go back to the fucking 125 post count hole you came from or get a fucking clue and read the previous posts...

I think you should stick to tractors then and quit criticizing everyone else for their methods and what they are doing! Go and fix your John Deere and plow a field lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back