Built Engine, Good News!

Just when you think the internet melee is over someone comes in from left field and throws a haymaker. Carry on, I need some entertainment for my final hour of work today.

I think you should stick to tractors then and quit criticizing everyone else for their methods and what they are doing! Go and fix your John Deere and plow a field lol

Its so cute that you have such a big hard on for me..If you really must know, i build 750hp dirt track motors, vintage triumph dirt track motors, drag sled motors and alcohol/diesel pulling tractor motors on the side.I have also worked part time at a machine shop since i was 14 years old, now 33...I am no expert at anything but ive done my fair share...If you had 1 clue about diesel engines you would know that a viper motor is a piece of cake to machine and assemble compaired to a diesel motor..

Just when you think the internet melee is over someone comes in from left field and throws a haymaker. Carry on, I need some entertainment for my final hour of work today.

It just took overkill that long to come up eith something, one would think taking that long it would have been a lil better than 6th grade banter

Again, all Paul was trying so say is that comparing bolting in rods and pistons, to an exiting short block, is different than balancing, blueprinting, and assembling, a high quality engine. :bebored:

Again, all Paul was trying so say is that comparing bolting in rods and pistons, to an exiting short block, is different than balancing, blueprinting, and assembling, a high quality engine. :bebored:

No...no...no, i was trying to say...Making friends on the internet kids (overkill, mopar) will in fact help your self-esteem...

I tried to get to know him earlier on this thread and he wasnt having it.....his loss :)

You must have a shit load of friends if thats how you get to know people..... hi you hillbilly fuck, your shit blows and your craftmanship can suck my nuts........ wanna be friends? Lol

You must have a shit load of friends if thats how you get to know people..... hi you hillbilly fuck, your shit blows and your craftmanship can suck my nuts........ wanna be friends? Lol

Now we are actually getting somewhere....
That was mildly amusing....funny thing your the only one that didnt accept my request...

I know. Why would you do that. Don't worry, I will help you save face by continuing to ignore it.;)

Save face....now thats funny...almost as funny as chris calling me coy last week... thought you were well aware that there aint no shame in my game; friend....Ill still keep you on my buddie list...

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back