Built Engine, Good News!

Congrats to the OP on his in frame build.
I'm waiting for mopar or no cars out of frame build to be full of more awesomeness than Caveman in a batman costume riding a jackass dressed up as a unicorn.

Wait, I'm confused. In this scenario is Caveman in a batman costume dressed up as a unicorn, is the jackass dressed up as a unicorn, or is it more of a centaur batman/unicorn one-piece leotard kind of deal?

Wait, I'm confused. In this scenario is Caveman in a batman costume dressed up as a unicorn, is the jackass dressed up as a unicorn, or is it more of a centaur batman/unicorn one-piece leotard kind of deal?

Caeman dress as batman. jackass(not caveman this time) dressed as unicorn.

Caeman dress as batman. jackass(not caveman this time) dressed as unicorn.

You sure?

e14d921a0f4a75a939285322857574b3-magically-creepy-unicorn.jpg

caveman isn't a costume, it's a way of life. And I would NEVER dress up as Batman, especially when I could be Iron Man. :D

As for the guy dressed as a unicorn, no comment.

It just took overkill that long to come up eith something, one would think taking that long it would have been a lil better than 6th grade banter

No it didn't take me that long you dumb fuck I just don't spend every free minute on this forum trying to act like I'm some hot shot mechanic that really doesn't know shit about engines,some of us have a real life,go back to working on your pedal tractors lol

WOW! What a waste of time this turned out to be! Mildly entertaing at best, another 10 mins of my life I never get back.. Sorry to see somebody got his wheaties pissed on..

How did this thread go from a member's accomplishment of a built engine to gay unicorns?

One of the very first things one should learn to account for in long rang shooting is spin drift. One of the very first things one should learn when joining the VTCoA is thread drift. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back