Buy vs. Lease

some people are just content with what they have....thats fine .... i am not one of those people.....so to take advise from a multi millionaire (dave ramsey) is a smart move for me and others im sure im not here to measure peters or just start shit it was my opinion and you started talking about your mediocre job and how they can cram it up there ass.....the discussion was to lease or not and i gave my input quoted from d ramsey.....i wont worry about losing my house or cars....they are all paid for....;)

talking about my mediocre job huh, dude i'm military, with the coast guard.

what a shitbag thing to say, but that fits you perfect. like I said before I don't care about being rich or the guy who you quoted it from.

wow you have money dom, big whoop bro. glad your so rich & love to smear it all over smaller people, guess that helps you feel better about yourself.

talking about my mediocre job huh, dude i'm military, with the coast guard.

what a shitbag thing to say, but that fits you perfect. like I said before I don't care about being rich or the guy who you quoted it from.

wow you have money dom, big whoop bro. glad your so rich & love to smear it all over smaller people, guess that helps you feel better about yourself.

ok big whoop your coast guard want a trophy?

I am not rich never said i was i got all my shit from hard work and dedication just made smart choices.

that is why i said you will never be rich because you are too thick skulled to take advice !!!

who wouldnt want to be sitting pretty for there kids and what not ...all your comments are full of ignorance:burnout:

ok big whoop your coast guard want a trophy?

I am not rich never said i was i got all my shit from hard work and dedication just made smart choices.

that is why i said you will never be rich because you are too thick skulled to take advice !!!

who wouldnt want to be sitting pretty for there kids and what not ...all your comments are full of ignorance:burnout:

my comments are full of ignorance ??? really. this coming from that man who was banned for talking shit about people's family, your a real stand up guy let me tell you.

I might be thick skulled and go at it with people time to time, but I respect people to never talk about family. look in the mirror douche bag.

everything that you almost say, is full of BS and NEG towards peoples questions, you think your better than everyone else cause of your truck, wow.

you have sunk so much money in that truck to pull 10's big deal. i'm not impressed with it by far, in fact I joke on you every chance I get to with people.

my comments are full of ignorance ??? really. this coming from that man who was banned for talking shit about people's family, your a real stand up guy let me tell you.

I might be thick skulled and go at it with people time to time, but I respect people to never talk about family. look in the mirror douche bag.

everything that you almost say, is full of BS and NEG towards peoples questions, you think your better than everyone else cause of your truck, wow.

you have sunk so much money in that truck to pull 10's big deal. i'm not impressed with it by far, in fact I joke on you every chance I get to with people.

whats impressive is that you talk about me every chance you get:D

Were you even here when i was banned??
ok you were here for a few months and no matter what you heard i was banned for talking about someones exwife...not tonys wife!!!!

exwifes are fair game .....i never said i was better then anyone else you just assume i am... my truck is not fast its a pos but i enjoy the journey of getting to where one day it should be really fast (for a truck)

the fact you joke about me is really funny...me and my friends joke about broke dicks like you with shitty govt jobs all the time too no worries hahaaha

RAMDUDE said:
na bro 2012.

beater because it's a A to B car in my eyes ya know.

I pay 216.00 a month with a 5000.00 coverage for return of the lease, daily wear and tear.

so in a nut shell, I'll drop it off when i'm done and not put a cent into the car, brakes,tires,etc. 5000.00 worth of that kind of coverage, and dents and dings to.

I don't know about flease and i'm not rich so who really cares what rich people do. I'm a blue collar united states coast guard ship builder. they can cram that up their asses for all I care bro.

to each their own is how I look at it.

$216 sounds like a deal to me! Thanks for the info!

whats impressive is that you talk about me every chance you get:D

Were you even here when i was banned??
ok you were here for a few months and no matter what you heard i was banned for talking about someones exwife...not tonys wife!!!!

exwifes are fair game .....i never said i was better then anyone else you just assume i am... my truck is not fast its a pos but i enjoy the journey of getting to where one day it should be really fast (for a truck)

the fact you joke about me is really funny...me and my friends joke about broke dicks like you with shitty govt jobs all the time too no worries hahaaha

I was here bro, new name. I hated you then & still do, you have never changed at all, still a smart mouth.

laugh all you want bro, please do. I'm a broke dick :D:D:D:D:D this be true, compared to you yes.

been back, what a week. and starting shit again. I didnt attack you to a personal level, I seen the quote. I'm not stupid at all.

lot more I would love to say, but i won't as of right now. I'll let you do more talking and bury yourself more.

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

oh and last i checked it is still the fastest pos joke of a truck on this forum!!!

true, and the most ugly also punk boy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

love that video of your truck, running at the track.

sounds like a broken pissed off 2 stroke trimmer, popping, banging, stalling. LOL

true, and the most ugly also punk boy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

love that video of your truck, running at the track.

sounds like a broken pissed off 2 stroke trimmer, popping, banging, stalling. LOL

punk boy thats original you quoted my first post talking about sticking it up there ass.....ill see you around im sure;)

I was here bro, new name. I hated you then & still do, you have never changed at all, still a smart mouth.

laugh all you want bro, please do. I'm a broke dick :D:D:D:D:D this be true, compared to you yes.

been back, what a week. and starting shit again. I didnt attack you to a personal level, I seen the quote. I'm not stupid at all.

lot more I would love to say, but i won't as of right now. I'll let you do more talking and bury yourself more.

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
yeah im really burying myself....try and get me banned because i hurt your feelings.... coastguard hahaha

yeah im really burying myself....try and get me banned because i hurt your feelings.... coastguard hahaha

it's still funny huh, really. you think the coast guard is a joke or something man.

tell me how you really feel. keep typing buddy, I love it.

I would never laugh at someone who is in the military and serves this country, total disrespect bro.

no i'm not going to shaggy or anyone on this forum bud. not going to even try to have you banned, what fun is that. it's shaggys site, he can do as he wants to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back