Buy vs. Lease

Hey geo i made a website Buy Rock Bits from BuyRockBits.com - New, used, and auctions check it out tell me what you think

took a look. site is set up nice

to be honest (this is just me), it seems like your too focused on tri-cones. where i drill they are a dead technology. but i do very specific drilling in IL. we mostly deal with clay, shale, limestone, gravel and sand. we still use tricones for sand and gravel, or to reem a hole, or to drill a very clean hole for water wells or casing a geo hole. other than that we use PDC or step downs. PDC's are more expensive, but will drill 10 times faster than a tri cone in rock. plus you only have single blade drags. what about chevrons and stepdowns. or claw bits.

if you want to jump out there you should expand to different drags and look into PDC's. also, stabalizers are rediculously $$$ and very easy to make. you could double your money fabing up 3wing stabalizers and sellin em.

again. i just drill around here. so we are specific in our needs. tri cones mioght be real popular where your at drillin alot of rock with not much ground water.

PLus, i drill geo, so speed is the name of the game. that changes alot of things. but the site is set up well and the prices seem competative, well done:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back