Buy vs. Lease

P8070101.jpg

you made me smile lol

cant we just all get along

look at me im already half retarted lookin why would you want to beat me up.....couldnt hurt my face any lol

P8070101.jpg

you made me smile lol

cant we just all get along

look at me im already half retarted lookin why would you want to beat me up.....couldnt hurt my face any lol

bro, I don't want to put my hands on you, never said that. not that kind of guy.

I just don't like your comments, thats all. not hard to explain.

Dom, can i tell you something, I mean really being honest with you ..... ?

wow, this thread really took a shit.

I talked to a dealer today about leasing a new Z71. they took me through all the options.

to me, it didnt seem to make much sence. (not saying i woiuldnt to others thow). i am sure there are people out there that it would work perect for. but since i dont want a new car every couple years, it doesnt seem like a smart move to me.

I think what Dom said makes alot sence. buy a slightly used vehicle that someone else has alredy paid the "off lot" chunk for you.

I bought a brand new car once, and swore i never would again. thats why i am looking into leasing. but the interest was outrageouse when i could get a standard loan at 0% 60 months. the guy really tried to make it sound like it was a good idea, i just dont wanna pay for somethin i have to walk away from.

plus, i can buy a 2012 qc hemi 4x4 right now on sale for under 26. but i want a diesel so bad.

I talked to a dealer today about leasing a new Z71. they took me through all the options.

to me, it didnt seem to make much sence. (not saying i woiuldnt to others thow). i am sure there are people out there that it would work perect for. but since i dont want a new car every couple years, it doesnt seem like a smart move to me.

I think what Dom said makes alot sence. buy a slightly used vehicle that someone else has alredy paid the "off lot" chunk for you.

I bought a brand new car once, and swore i never would again. thats why i am looking into leasing. but the interest was outrageouse when i could get a standard loan at 0% 60 months. the guy really tried to make it sound like it was a good idea, i just dont wanna pay for somethin i have to walk away from.

plus, i can buy a 2012 qc hemi 4x4 right now on sale for under 26. but i want a diesel so bad.

na it didnt go bad :D you just dont understand it all

Geo what i said was a direct quote from dave ramsey multi millionaire started from nothing just lookin out for you...i dont care what ramdouche has to say a bout it;)

Geo what i said was a direct quote from dave ramsey multi millionaire started from nothing just lookin out for you...i dont care what ramdouche has to say a bout it;)

well, i am sure it will work out for him, but we have diferent needs for the car i intend to lease. i need a work truck that can haul equipment, but still take the kids out to dinner u know. it just wouldnt be smart for me to lease somethin like that for this. i might be a different story if it was just a car for mpg as a dd. then it might be a smart move.

well, i am sure it will work out for him, but we have diferent needs for the car i intend to lease. i need a work truck that can haul equipment, but still take the kids out to dinner u know. it just wouldnt be smart for me to lease somethin like that for this. i might be a different story if it was just a car for mpg as a dd. then it might be a smart move.

i have an 07 quad cab 5.9 liter diesel 95k miles 3/4 ton new long block 8k ago 15k for the engine ...thinkin about gettin rid of!!

Back