CAI on SRT10's must be made of gold

Sorry bud this is the only pic I have right now and its on my phone. Im having trouble to get the pic in larger (dont know what I'm doing lol) so I just stuck it in as a Sig pic for now. When you remove the plastic shroud behind the grill this thing gets tons of air flow!!!

H? I'm lost.

If your bitchin about the price of a CAI being to much money, I don't think one of these trucks are for you. Wait till you have to put Super Unleaded fuel in it at $4.00 per gallon / 9 MPG....... You'll be bitchin like a Girl!!!

No ironhead is making nice hp na and rotton ronnie.....midnight is doing ok .... but all that chrome didnt add any horse power lol....does it lok good?????well im a wetback so im partial to chrome!!!!!!

well as a buddy of mine always says, if it dont go fast, chrome it!

No ironhead is making nice hp na and rotton ronnie.....midnight is doing ok .... but all that chrome didnt add any horse power lol....does it lok good?????well im a wetback so im partial to chrome!!!!!!

I have 520 wrhp and 545 wrtq, thats not bad for a DD. I don't have to trailor my truck every where. We are going for two different thing. It's not like your motor isn't pretty to.:D

1000 miles in a week, how many of those miles were on the dyno? lol :)

Looking at the Hennessey CAI from their site, it's seems ridiculously simple, especially for the price. I don't have the equipment and they don't show a pic of it installed but it would seem that making your own CAI or getting the specs and having a shop do it wouldn't be too difficult or at least a H style one.

I'm not very mechanically inclined, but this seems like it wouldn't be difficult. It's a shiny pipe with a K&N cone filter...?

Looking at the Hennessey CAI from their site, it's seems ridiculously simple, especially for the price. I don't have the equipment and they don't show a pic of it installed but it would seem that making your own CAI or getting the specs and having a shop do it wouldn't be too difficult or at least a H style one.

I'm not very mechanically inclined, but this seems like it wouldn't be difficult. It's a shiny pipe with a K&N cone filter...?

I have to admit when it came in I was like "I paid $500 for this fu*kn thing"!!! Oh well, its probably worth 200-300 bucks but unless somebody makes one exactly like. It, Im not trading it out for anything. The performance from it is great.

I bought the K&N at first. they did a dyno and claim 19.21 WHP.

but powdercoating came around, so I bought justins intake kit.

both seem equal to me. happy with both intakes. you joined to late bro, I gave my K&N intake away for free.

Rules and your truck are two different things. Can you drive that beast to pcb? and I put 21,000 miles on it. :D

i have more miles on my truck then you so zip it up there bub....yeah i could drive it to pcb...but why would i want to?? I also live 2000miles away

The first part of your comment makes zero sense my truck is a street truck built to race at dragweek!!!

i have more miles on my truck then you so zip it up there bub....yeah i could drive it to pcb...but why would i want to?? I also live 2000miles away

The first part of your comment makes zero sense my truck is a street truck built to race at dragweek!!!

OK......so you and the Mrs. can jump in your truck, crank the stereo, turn on the A/C, and go for a ride. O wait..you don't have a stereo or A/C or a passenger seat in your truck. You might be street legal but it's not a daily driver. Your getting confused between street legal and a daily driver. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back