Call of Duty: MW2

Well i have been playing on Xbox360 and havent seen anyone reping VTCA as there clan name. Am I the only one? :dontknow:

hopefully ill join you guys after x mas, till then i still be playing over at my buddys xbox.

his name is buell 11 if ya want to add. i sometimes play under that name

Sweet ill add him and see who else posted up their gamer tag and add them to. That game is pretty addicting lol

dragon said:
Sweet ill add him and see who else posted up their gamer tag and add them to. That game is pretty addicting lol

tell me about it. we played the other day from like 7pm till 5am:D

another thing that is fun for 2players is completing the missions. that shet was hard but fun

Yea it is I started it and couldnt get past the part where your in the snow and have to snipe the guys and dogs. I gave up at that point and started playing online lol

dragon said:
Well i have been playing on Xbox360 and havent seen anyone reping VTCA as there clan name. Am I the only one? :dontknow:

My clan tag is VTCA.. It's always been. Look up MoeJoeJOJO on XBOX 360... I was just on and I will be again later tonight..

Okay, that salt mine level I like that I mentioned before is Quarry. Also I LOVE Highrise and Invasion. I l don't know much about Karachi.

Going to play right now!

I have added Farenheit and Darkenshrine already!

mine is sixty-n-5...

Been playing alot with NBT with the clan tag AR15.

Well im getting on now .... well in a few minutes ill add you guys. I think I played with someone with the clan tag of AR15 last night :dontknow:

dragon said:
Well im getting on now .... well in a few minutes ill add you guys. I think I played with someone with the clan tag of AR15 last night :dontknow:

AR15 is Kenny (NBT).. I need to add him too.

FerrariTruck said:
hopefully ill join you guys after x mas, till then i still be playing over at my buddys xbox.

his name is buell 11 if ya want to add. i sometimes play under that name

Tell your buddy to accept friend requests from people he knows absolutely NOTHING about... For the time being.

Venom Power said:
Tell your buddy to accept friend requests from people he knows absolutely NOTHING about... For the time being.

will do:D

was playing a team mission last nite since his internet was down. man we played the mission dead straight who knows how many times. I dont remember what its called but its the one where your in a neighborhood and you have to download from 3 laptops inside the houses. Omg we just could not get through it (on the 3rd star:argh: ) anyone have insight on that

Venom Power said:
AR15 is Kenny (NBT).. I need to add him too.

Just an FYI...I'm on PS3 bro...I don't have an XBox...:eek:
Anyone that is on the PS3 please send me an invite. My alias is fdresqmedic
Network/Scott and I been running around playing some games in Domination...:rock: I Prestiged...and started out with "nothing" all over again ...pretty much sucks and have been getting my ass kicked lately...finally getting the unlocks done.
I must admit...the Nuke...is a bit much...IMHO the game would have been better off without it. Other than that...I do like the game.
Anyone that needs a copy of the maps...please send me your e-mail addy via PM...and I can send them to ya...I believe they are all the same regardless of what console your running.:D

a little late to the ballgame here... but i got an elite for christmas, that i didn't know i was getting....so ....

i went to wallfart and got it at 8:30 sat nite, got home, ate some trash food, started playing around 9:30...and beat it at just shy of 4am...is that a record...and i'm not that great, either...i know i had a killer headache sunday morning...too close to the hdtv...and too jacked up on rum and coke and heavy artillery fire to move....:D

i feel like such a dweeb...

xbox tag is viperhauler, go figure

viperhauler said:
a little late to the ballgame here... but i got an elite for christmas, that i didn't know i was getting....so ....

i went to wallfart and got it at 8:30 sat nite, got home, ate some trash food, started playing around 9:30...and beat it at just shy of 4am...is that a record...and i'm not that great, either...i know i had a killer headache sunday morning...too close to the hdtv...and too jacked up on rum and coke and heavy artillery fire to move....:D

i feel like such a dweeb...

xbox tag is viperhauler, go figure
That may be...I haven't even beat the mission after a month... Though I did finally get to prestige after a month and a half, yesterday:elefant: :elefant:

It just sucks to look under the stats and see how long you've been online with the game...mine is 2 days some people have like 14 days worth of play time...that's 14 days of your life on xbox...:confused:

you got me beat kickinassrt I have only clocked in 1 day and a few hours and I'm a level 52.

I tried to do the campaign on the Hardened level and I am stuck in the f-in favela. I haven't even strggled with it till that frickin level

I has anyone else done the special ops? A buddy and myself have completed alpha and bravo and half of charlie and we are basically stuck

ShaneKennett said:
you got me beat kickinassrt I have only clocked in 1 day and a few hours and I'm a level 52.

I tried to do the campaign on the Hardened level and I am stuck in the f-in favela. I haven't even strggled with it till that frickin level

I has anyone else done the special ops? A buddy and myself have completed alpha and bravo and half of charlie and we are basically stuck
That favela is hard..after about the 10th time i completed it...I just found the automatic shotgun and ran thru all the walkways shooting anything in sight while running and I finally beat it!

bigredv10 said:
Just unlocked echo in special ops...dont bother they are impossible....no really

LOL no they are not.. just need tons of redbull and persistence.. What part of you having trouble with?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back