Chattanooga GTG II June 7th

supercar1of1 said:
Supercar1of1-Will Register- XXL

John,

We gotta stay awake for this one . . . m'kay pumkin? :p :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please state your username, whether you've registered or plan to and your shirt size. Also include your passenger's shirt size.

FATJACK - Registered - XXXXXXXLG
GriffsSRT - Registered - LG
Roz-SRT - Registered - LG
labontecsi- Registered- LG
RAM82A1 - Registered - L and M
Georgia Ken - Registered - M (Stephanie, Georgia Ken's Shortbus) - M
TNVIPER - Registered - XL
IH8CHVYS - Will Register - XXXS

Last edited:
I'll be there with my honey. Looking forward to meeting all you fugger's.:D

walenator - Will Register - XL and M

04rcmoneypit - will register -xl and xxl

I printed the page today and crammed it in my mailbox.

04rcmoneypit - will register -xl and xxl
Britecrawler - XL and M (Wife)

04rcmoneypit said:
Glad your going, Britecrawler, I'm sure I'll need help defending myself from Ga. Ken.

I have no idea what your talking about ;) All I was trying to do was get you in good graces with the Hooters Girls. Maybe I can do better in Chattanooga with Tennessee girls. :D

Glad you and Britecrawler are going. We can check out the landscape to see what we might want once Chattanooga becomes apart of the Peach State of Georgia. :rock:

I hop FatJack & Supercar1of1 get sleepy agian. :p

Georgia Ken said:
I have no idea what your talking about ;) All I was trying to do was get you in good graces with the Hooters Girls. Maybe I can do better in Chattanooga with Tennessee girls. :D

Glad you and Britecrawler are going. We can check out the landscape to see what we might want once Chattanooga becomes apart of the Peach State of Georgia. :rock:

I hop FatJack & Supercar1of1 get sleepy agian. :p
Hey Ken, maybe we can put a fence around it and we can claim to have the worlds largest zoo to go with the aquarium.

04rcmoneypit said:
Hey Ken, maybe we can put a fence around it and we can claim to have the worlds largest zoo to go with the aquarium.

Nope cost too much to feed FATJACK and keep Roz in Bud Lites :D :D :D

. . . . We're just under two weeks away!!! :elefant:

Note to Georgia Ken: I didn't drink ALL yer BL's. I only drank like 35 of 'em! :p

Note to FATJACK: Is Betty's ass in the basement makin' shirts???! :laugh:

Roz-SRTNote to FATJACK: Is Betty's ass in the basement makin' shirts???! :laugh:[/QUOTE said:
Yeah, what he said...still waiting on the ones we ordered through the site;) ;) .

Can I get Yuengling in 'Nooga, or do I have to bring my own with me:dontknow: :dontknow: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer:

labontecsi said:
Yeah, what he said...still waiting on the ones we ordered through the site;) ;) .

Can I get Yuengling in 'Nooga, or do I have to bring my own with me:dontknow: :dontknow: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer:

I've seen it in light and amber flavors. ;)

labontecsi said:

Roz - Her big ass better be in the basement knockin out those shirts! I am in Greenville SC till Weds. nite at the auction so I don't know for sure.

Todd - Betty assures me your shirts will go out this week, thanks for your patience.

Just bustin' your chops Jack. Thanks for all you do for us. Where are you staying in G'ville? I may be down there this evening.

labontecsi said:
Just bustin' your chops Jack. Thanks for all you do for us. Where are you staying in G'ville? I may be down there this evening.
Hampton Inn I85 @ Exit 63, Will be available for sure.

Todd - watch yourself, please. DO NOT FEED JACK BEER AND PIZZA!!!! ;) :D :love:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back