Cheaper 2015 Vipers!

I can't even afford a Hellcat so my dreaming is done now, see ya'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I can't even afford 1/2 of a Hellcat, one of the reasons the $420/mo truck payment is gone........

Actually I can't even afford 1/2 of a Hellcat, one of the reasons the $420/mo truck payment is gone........

Dang. Only $420. Guess mine was so high from all the credit card debt I wrapped into the loan as well. Glad that crap's done with. :rock:

Good luck finding a "base" one for that, you and I know what they advertise and what is actually available are always 2 different things, especially car dealers/manufacturers. It's all to get you in the door and sell you the ones they have there, and it won't be many base ones............like I said just other choices to consider, you know what I have and it has been more fun than the 10 ever was, but that's just me.......When are you gonna go to BassPro???????:rock:

Bass Pro soon Bro! Been trying to juggle a hectic schedule and fight mother nature to make one of these. I wish they had them every Thursday so it wasn't so difficult to plan. It's tough enough to pull this off on a Thursday, nevermind every other Thursday!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back