Cheaper 2015 Vipers!

HMMMMMMMMMM....... I wonder how much they'll give for my 06 coupe for a trade-in???? :hmmmm2:

One day.... i'll have one...

Dunno bout a new one.

But a Viper for sure

Too many nicer vehicles in that price range..........

Too many nicer vehicles in that price range..........

I know there are a lot of nice vehicles for $85k. What would you choose if you had that kind of money?

The Viper would be near the top of my list for sure.

The $85, 000 would just be the base model, there is an SRT10 at a dealer near me for $141,000, even with $15,000 off there are way too many choices out there.....I'll find a few more...

I have only heard the Maserati on video not in person but I have heard the Titanium exhaust is one of if not the best sounding exhausts ever designed......

Don't need Navi.

Don't need Bluetooth.

Just want a nice Stereo and nice wheels. I'm good to go.

Nah, it's cause they can't sell the ones they have.
Yup.

The $85, 000 would just be the base model, there is an SRT10 at a dealer near me for $141,000, even with $15,000 off there are way too many choices out there.....I'll find a few more...
Look harder. Guy's on the 'alley have been buying the 2014's way back of the price you are taking about for a long time.

Have you ever heard one of them opened up? It is unbelievable!! I really don't think there is a better sounding car in the world. Good choice. The only thing that scares me away from something like that is Maserati resale value is not great.
This. I have Maserati seat time, and when the exhaust is opened up, that Ferrari built V8 is the absolute best sounding vehicle on earth.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back