check out this price per gallon this morning

In Texas, my annual registration costs run approx. $60 to $70 per vehicle, per year. I filled up with 93 octane this morning for $2.89 a gallon. Full coverage insurance runs me approx. $700 a year.

I'm not complaining.....

How could anybody complain living in TEXAS? :dontknow:

Cheap gas, cheap registration, cheap insurance and roads that let ya go fast. Drove to West Texas last week. 348 miles on "back" roads, lots of little towns and average 66.8 miles per hour. No toll roads and no interstates, mostly 2 lane road out in the wide open. That is TEXAS. :rock:

Here in the great state of ohio, my tags witch are annual registration fees are about 68$ per year and i pay 80$ per month for full coverage on the SRT, 09 Yamaha Raptor 700 and a lil more than basic on my 87 ram..I payed $3.24 per gallon for some Sunoco 93 at lunch today..

Last edited:
Two more weeks guys. Two weeks and I will be home in Texas enjoying low, high octane fuel prices. Just hold it right there Scotty. Don't let OPEC influence the oil price roller coaster until I get a chance to ride it on the way down first.

How much does housing cost? What are the wages like?

Our average wage in Victoria is about 60k
Housing prices vary like most places. I live in a coastal area 1 hour south of melbourne. In my area average is 480k drive towards Melbourne 20 min from me and average is probably 380k and then 20 further on average is probably 600k then city living upwards of 1000000.
Mornington Peninsula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:D

And it's from Wikipedia so it's got to be true.. No other trusted source can bring you more..:D

Texas economy sets an excellent example...:rock:

Paid $2.69 for regular at Costco here in east Mesa, AZ yesterday.

Yes sir, our economy is booming which is one of the reasons we are having such and influx of people (both from the north and the south). Low taxes, no state income tax, right to work law and most of all, most of our politicians have actually worked for a living outside of government. :rock::rock::rock:

Paid #2.55 last night for the brides car. Ain't gonna last but got to love it while it is happening. :rock:

Taxes on my 10 are just a little over 500 and change. Our 2012 Volvo was 750 this year. Unfortunately. Normally, military are exempt and pay very little($30?), south Carolina is my home of record so I have to pay. I pay $160.19 a month for my 10, the wife's Volvo, and a 2003 accord, all full coverage. On a side note, I had usaa insurance for the past 10+ years, no negative marks on my record from me or wife. When I bought my 10 and called to put the 10 on the insurance?...they wanted $1800 for 6 months just for the 10). I'm 36(as of yesterday) and never had a speeding ticket or been at fault for a wreck. I also bought 93 yesterday for $2.89 a gallon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back