Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mutt just called and asked me to post this up. Our friend Clint passed away this morning of an apparent heart attack. This is one of the hardest things I have ever posted. I understand that a lot of us had a hard time with his attitude now and then but he was one of the best guys you would ever want to meet. He went in the hospital last night with heart problems and passed away this morning in the hospital. I hope to get more info from his Brother as soon as Mutt talks to him tonite.
This really makes me want to cry....RIP Clint, we do love you.

I really liked "Chubby" gonna miss ya Clint

Damn, this sucks

God Speed Clint

I will really miss our exchanges

Jeff

I regret that (even with my best efforts) I was never able to resolve the issues between us. For that, I am sorry.

Rest in Peace, brother Clint.........

Tim

Shocking news. Sorry to hear this. RIP Clint.
Clint.jpg
Clint2.jpg

Last edited:
i was literally gonna call him this afternoon just to shoot the shit......

i sit here....with almost nothing to type.......

RIP, fucktard. (knowing you personally, i have a feeling that you take no offense to that)

unbefuckinlievable.

bless you and your family....

Not many people had the chance to REALLY know my friend, Clint. He would give you the shirt off his back, if you needed it. He got a lot of grit from a lot of people that didn't understand him (most didn't understand him). But, it all just rolled right off his shoulders.

Cherish every day.... Tonight, call a friend that you haven't talked to in a while, just to say "Hi".... you never know when they'll be gone.

Damn.... :( Could someone please PM me with info on the funeral? I'm going to call Kenny, as I don't think he looks on here these days.

Rest In Peace, my friend.... They can't hurt you anymore.

Thank you for making the thread Jack. I sat there and tried, but I couldnt think of what to say. I know he had friends here and I know some didnt get along so well, but I considered him one of my closest friends. I still do not have any details as far as funeral arrangements.

Rest in Peace Clint....I'm gonna miss you. MUTT

This is a sad way for us to be reminded to cherish every day. We just never know when time will catch up with us.

Peace to your family is my greatest wish now.
Dale

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back