Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

LoveThisTruck said:
Yeah buddy, he sure could put a smile on your face. Sadly that was the only time I got to meet him.
He truly was an awesome guy in person. He would do anything for you. Like steve he has helped me too and sat on the phone and guided me through the steps. No doubt he would help any single member on here if they needed it!

100_0805-1-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU

Clint was probably one of my closest friends , and even tho he was upset with me over something silly , at least to me, I still considered him a close friend, and loved him dearly.
I guess on something like this words are never enough,

you are one person I wont ever forget buddy
I love a man

Very sad news. :( Like many members here, I didn't know him personally but never had any problems with him, he was always honest and to the point. What a sad day as the VTCOA loses another brother. :eek: RIP Clint, you're in a better place now. We need to set up a thread and sticky it to remember the fallen members of the VTCOA. 2c

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
100_0805-1-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU

Clint was probably one of my closest friends , and even tho he was upset with me over something silly , at least to me, I still considered him a close friend, and loved him dearly.
I guess on something like this words are never enough,

you are one person I wont ever forget buddy
I love a man

Well done old man. ;)

Carlwalski said:
Very sad news. :( Like many members here, I didn't know him personally but never had any problems with him, he was always honest and to the point. What a sad day as the VTCOA loses another brother. :eek: RIP Clint, you're in a better place now. We need to set up a thread and sticky it to remember the fallen members of the VTCOA. 2c
That's actually not a bad idea

Carlwalski said:
. We need to set up a thread and sticky it to remember the fallen members of the VTCOA. 2c
The same that we did for John, we should do for Clint. TOTM :dontknow:

wesalbert said:

I think that's a pretty good idea... Also, a "forever chapter" of the VTCOA is a good idea, as well.

.... Anyone have a picture of Clint's red truck with the tractor in the back and all the shit piled in it? I think he would get a kick outta that if it was on the front page for a month.... maybe on a split screen with his '06? :eek: :D

I didn't mean the TOTM thing, just a page to remember them and their rides by, just a 1 thread slice of the VTCOA so we will always remember our fallen brothers. :)

wesalbert said:
I agree. And to make it fair, I think you and I should be put up with him. This way the forum can vote and it wont be like we're giving it to him. I remember all the drama when John's truck went up.

SANTEEN said:
I remember all the drama when John's truck went up.

Again, there is Drama on the forum? :dontknow: :D

Clint hated me, and I did not mind that he did. But his life was far too short.

I am concerned about his daughter...does she need anything? Who has her now?

Carlwalski said:
I didn't mean the TOTM thing, just a page to remember them and their rides by, just a 1 thread slice of the VTCOA so we will always remember our fallen brothers. :)

I know that you mean, and agree.
But in the past we also honored John with TOTM and should do the same for Clint.

Prof said:

Good thinking Roy.

Bill.

Talked to his brother earlier....will miss our talks and all the pics of your huge shits in the toilet... i wish i would have had the chance to meet you...but i know from our talks you were good people....will never forget you chubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Prof said:

Roy, we will find out more from his brother tomorrow. His daughter was very close to him and I know they enjoyed their tennis together. I think she is about 15 years old and I would think she will be with her Mom now.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Talked to his brother earlier....will miss our talks and all the pics of your huge shits in the toilet... i wish i would have had the chance to meet you...but i know from our talks you were good people....will never forget you chubs
Ahhhhhh, you were part of our elite group.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, so sorry tho hear this! R.I.P. Brother. Praying for his family and friends.

Agree on both counts here:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back