Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

I am so saddened to hear this news. I just sent him a text today about some parts and never heard back. Now I know why. :(

My girlfriend and I had breakfast with him in March an bs'd about the Vtcoa. He and I would talk about once a month to catch up. He was a very good hearted good person despite the bs that took place on the forum.

This is just horrible news.

Damn .sorry to hear this ,,,I met Chub at the 1st Panama GTG and a couple GTG's at Brats ---He was cool and a fun guy to be around....You will be missed Clint ,,,,RIP.

I feel horrible I never had the opportunity to make amends with Clint.
RIP Clint

Very sad:( RIP Clint..................

Talked with him myself several times on the phone. You just had to know how to take him.;)

I didnt know him , but feel for the carnage this will leave behind for hi s family. I hope he bumps into Michael in heaven, he loved driving a 10 too.

Paul

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say, but I jsut dont know. But as many have already said, he was truly a great guy. I, like many, wanted to kick the shit ut of him after our first few forum encounters. And thanks to Dan and Tony, I have him a chance and met him in Panama last year. Little did I know that it would be the beginning of a true friendship. And it goes beyond him helping me with me Paxton install. He literally took my hand and walked me through everything that I needed and then came to my house and helped with the install and wouldnt leave until he was sure that everything was done right. This was after probably saying a total of thrity words to me in Panama. Those who know Clint, can tell you that he was a different Clint outside the forum. He's probably looking down on me right now and saying "stop typing FUCKTARD"!!!! But he was really a big fucking teddy bear. I just wish more people would have known hime the way some of us know him. I know there was an elite group of us that would get priveleged with his weekly text pic of a huge dump that he took. When I say they were huge, I'm not kidding.:) I'm gonna miss you, my big bitch. And everytime that I open my hood and see the Paxton, I'm gonna think of you. You wont be forgotten brother. R.I.P. friend. Love ya brother.

I never got to meet Clint, and it's no secret we did not get along on here. But this is sad news. R.I.P.

Bill.

Begood said:
I never got to meet Clint, and it's no secret we did not get along on here. But this is sad news. R.I.P.

Bill.
Bill I believe you and he would have been good friends. You just had to meet him, he was really different in person.

SANTEEN said:
I know there was an elite group of us that would get priveleged with his weekly text pic of a huge dump that he took. When I say they were huge, I'm not kidding.:)
you know...the last text i have from him....well...

typical chub...that's all:rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Cell phone pic from the last time I was down in FL... go cart racing. I know many here have different opinions, but he was a good man. God be with his family.

http://f534.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f498721%5fADAlvs4AAFasTCqC%2fAt%2bcwiRCxg&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1
That's what I was thinking of..he was all making us laugh at dinner! WOW this made me freeze for a second and hard to believe. I haven't been on here in almost a week to only see this. RIP Clint..u will
be missed.

i meet the big guy in macon and talked for two hours straight ,about everything under the sun,,,he was a hard nosed big hearted guy that i will miss bsing with him on the phone ,,the good always go young :mad:

kickinassrt-10 said:
That's what I was thinking of..he was all making us laugh at dinner! WOW this made me freeze for a second and hard to believe. I haven't been on here in almost a week to only see this. RIP Clint..u will
be missed.

Yeah buddy, he sure could put a smile on your face. Sadly that was the only time I got to meet him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back