Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

Had a chance to meet chubs once at deals gap. That fugger drove like 15 hours up us 127 all the way from south fl to deals gap. He was totally pissed when he finally pulled up. But got 2 long nights of sitting by the camp fire talkin bout everything under the sun and just getting to know him. Sad to think I'll never get the chance to see him again. RIP big bud!!

As everyone has said, Clint was a great guy in person. He would do anything to help you out. Bless you and your family big guy......RIP Clint........ You will be missed more than you ever knew. Fairwell to a great friend and great person in general......

505'sFastestViper. said:
Talked to his brother earlier....will miss our talks and all the pics of your huge shits in the toilet... i wish i would have had the chance to meet you...but i know from our talks you were good people....will never forget you chubs

Yeah, I'd get those disgusting pics as well. For a big fugger, he never grew up. This whole thing is a fkn shame.
I hope his daughter is in good hands. RIP my friend. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A sticky and totm is a must.
Godspeed Clint Mosier and enjoy the Commemorative Edition 10 in the sky where you really can drive it like ya stole it bud.
RIP......friend

wesalbert said:
I know that you mean, and agree.
But in the past we also honored John with TOTM and should do the same for Clint.

I just thought I would toss this out there so some planning can take place. There are enough of us that think the world of Clint and maybe we can put our best foot forward on this. In order to be a TOTM poll one needs to be a supporting member, maybe a forever star could be arranged for Clint

There is also a prvision to hav a non-contested nomination and win supported by the supporting members. This is one of those times it should happen

Patrick, if I have to sale blood to get Clint a star, I will do it, however, I think there is enough of us to give a dollar each to get Clint that star. I can put the poll up on the 12th of July and with just 50 supporting member votes, Clint would be the August TOTM

I ask everyone to give this some thought

Thanks
Jeff

TOTM Rules:
Section 1
You can self nominate or be nominated by a fellow member. You do not have to accept to be on the poll, however, you must let me know if you decline.
Must include a picture (must be a minimum of 600x600).
No picture, automatic disqualification.
All previous winners are not eligible. (owner, not truck). So if you have more than one RAM SRT-10, you can still only win once. If you sell and buy a new truck, you can still only win once….etc
Cannot be on the poll two months in a row and/or more than 3 times in one calendar year.
Only RAM- SRT-10’s are eligible.
Only one nomination per Member.
Nominations will start on the 15th of each month.
Poll will be created on the 25th of each month.
Nominee’s must be a supporting member to qualify (so if you don’t have your star, PM RedSRT007)
TOTM Picks:
Section 2
I will not always just pick the first nominee's posted, it may involve a hat and some small bits of torn up paper with some numbers on them. I want as many people to have a chance as possible. So just because 5 trucks have been nominated, that doesn’t mean there automatically in. So feel free to nominate more than 5, you just never know who will be in the running.
Non-Contested TOTM Recipient Rules:
Section 3
Non-Contested nominations need to be made before the 12th(you'll have to post your own thread or let me know).
Non-Contested TOTM recipient must be a Supporting Member.
Voting will be for supporting members only (need the star for your vote to count)
Must get 50 supporting member yes votes (no votes work the same way)
Non-Contested TOTM nominee's will not be on the poll if the Non-Contested award is not granted.
Non-Contested winners are not eligible for TOTM and TOTY vendor swag. (Vendors can individually determine if they want to give the swag to a Non-Contested TOTM winner).
Preliminary vote will run from the 12th to the 15th.
Definition of Non-Contested: Any attempt by a group of Members to bypass sections 1 and/or Section 2.

Thanks Chubs.....for the laughs.

Clint was a character....

He would do anything to help someone out and was a friend to many here including myself.

He and I had many heated discussions over forum decorum.

I will miss his shoot from the hip, over the top style.

Our days together may be short or long, I will try to make the most of them all and remember to be a friend to all.

My prayers and thoughts to his family and loved ones.

I would send a paypal right now to buy the man his star if this is what it takes.

ViperJeff said:
I just thought I would toss this out there so some planning can take place. There are enough of us that think the world of Clint and maybe we can put our best foot forward on this. In order to be a TOTM poll one needs to be a supporting member, maybe a forever star could be arranged for Clint

There is also a prvision to hav a non-contested nomination and win supported by the supporting members. This is one of those times it should happen

Patrick, if I have to sale blood to get Clint a star, I will do it, however, I think there is enough of us to give a dollar each to get Clint that star. I can put the poll up on the 12th of July and with just 50 supporting member votes, Clint would be the August TOTM

I ask everyone to give this some thought

Thanks
Jeff
Very cool el Jefe.

Just flag the money and give John & Clint their "Forever Stars". :rock: Heck, I'm sure we can wave any "fees" in this situation. :)

After I get myself composed a little bit, if its ok with everyone, I would like to take a collection for flowers to send to chubbys family, depending on what type of service it is I may even take it myself, if not will have them sent. Or what ever folks would like to do.

I understand it may be family only, so if thats the case I will have them sent as soon as someone knows the situation, or if needed someone else needs to do this either way I would definitly like to send something.

and whatever Jeff is needed for Clints star after you talk with patrick jsut let me know sir

FATJACK said:
Stink can we just PayPal to you in care of Clint
(Boy this would piss him off) LOL
thats up to the folks here Jack, but it would have to be there decision, some may dissagree with that decision.

but at the moment, jsut not feeling too well, so let me know tomorrow sir

God Bless his family.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back