COLLECTORS TRUCKS! YAYYY

LOL LOL LOL

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• nevermind.jpg
    nevermind.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Well i did take a 2 year holiday from this place... now i just push mopars buttons for some entertainment

TWO YEARS is nothing!!! I took two at least that long -
And that depends on which forum I was taking a holiday from - LOL LOL

I am a button pusher too, he will learn, yes? :dontknow:

youse twos are 37 and I am 106??? How could that be :dontknow:

One of us is lying???

Paul, I am happy you have such a nice fleet! I don't know why you are letting our posts get your goat - who are we anyways? Just a bunch of keyboard commandos :rock: :rock:

Your money is made to be spent! Just spend it wisely :dontknow: OR NOT :D

Get my goat?

I would never lower myself that much as to let internet fodder bother me.
Faceless trolls on the internet dont deserve mah goat...

Not sure why you'd think that. Yall just wana talk shit and ya aint even good at it...

Last edited:
Get my goat?

I would never lower myself that much as to let internet fodder bother me.
Faceless trolls on the internet dont deserve mah goat...

Not sure why you'd think that. Yall just wana talk shit and ya aint even good at it...

Okay, I was just offering my apologies if I offended you.

They are yours to take or not. :rock:

PEACE!

After the above few posts ya really wonder why our country is in the dumps with no generation coming along to fix it?

How many of you brilliant posters are able to name the 16th president without google? How 'bout this one, who invented the internet?

How many of ya have read a history, religious or science book in the last six months?

Ya folks see why your grand-kids are doomed? DUH

After the above few posts ya really wonder why our country is in the dumps with no generation coming along to fix it?

How many of you brilliant posters are able to name the 16th president without google? How 'bout this one, who invented the internet?

How many of ya have read a history, religious or science book in the last six months?

Ya folks see why your grand-kids are doomed? DUH

The last few posts made you wonder why our country is in the dumps with no one to fix it?

Oh wise one...Tell us again how smart you are. Ride that ponny ole boy!!

Tell us how brilliant your kids are. Let us know how your grandchildren are going to be pillars of society...Im popping corn, ill be back...

Last edited:
LOL we certainly do.. we certainly do.. the pedophile comes out in you again... .. pathetic really...

Your such a little slime ball. When you know youve been had you just back peddle, act nice or just make some pathetic shit up.

You got pissed and threatned me sevral times, which is just hilarious. A lot of us know yer bitch ass. We also know youd run as soon as shit got real face to face. And if you didnt youd be bitch slapped and put in your place by 90% of the members here.

You are just a punk...

Well i did take a 2 year holiday from this place... now i just push mopars buttons for some entertainment

You get enjoyment THINKING youve pushed some strangers button on the internet? Just how pathetic is your life that this gives you joy?? This is the definition of INTERNET TROLL...

I feel sad for thoes that have to deal with you in REAL life.

Sad, Sad pathetic grown ass man...

Last edited:
The last few posts made you wonder why our country is in the dumps with no one to fix it?

Oh wise one...Tell us again how smart you are. Ride that ponny ole boy!!

Tell us how brilliant your kids are. Let us know how your grandchildren are going to be pillars of society...Im popping corn, ill be back...

:rock::rock: See your not all bad... lol...

Also I dont know any of your presidents, except the EPIC TRUMP... We love Trump up here... we need a clone of him to take over office in Canada..

Your such a little slime ball. When you know youve been had you just back peddle, act nice or just make some pathetic shit up.

You got pissed and threatned me sevral times, which is just hilarious. A lot of us know yer bitch ass. We also know youd run as soon as shit got real face to face. And if you didnt youd be bitch slapped and put in your place by 90% of the members here.

You are just a punk...

HAHA sure thing :)... maybe someday we will meet at a half mile or mile event in TX ill be heading that way... Then you can tell me how tough you are .. until then quit trying to be a keyboard comando...

And back-peddle? I left that shit alone your the one who keeps thinking about kids and bring up your (YA SOX AFANDER..) if you cant keep thinking about children I cant help you..

Although I have no idea how close to TX you are,, As the post above says who knows their history, geography, you know soon as I cross the border into the US its all the same to me...

Anyhow hope we can get an event maybe this fall, if i can get this piece of crap to run..

You get enjoyment THINKING youve pushed some strangers button on the internet? Just how pathetic is your life that this gives you joy?? This is the definition of INTERNET TROLL...

I feel sad for thoes that have to deal with you in REAL life.

Sad, Sad pathetic grown ass man...

My life is pathetic i agree with that,, i just work 12 hrs a day, and in-between meetings and conference calls I troll you lol...

but the way things are going, i plan on retiring at 40 so at that point hopefully my pathetic life is as cool as yours lol...

You are just a punk...

Ops, i missed this one,,, ( you got pissed and threaded me several times)

LOL you dumb shit.. your the one who got pissed and threatened me, saying if i called you names again you would come over and ( try) and beat me up..

You need to get your facts straight,, you forget all your posts are still up

You are worse than a child. This is exhausting. Im over explaining shit to yer dumb ass. Ill get a chance to open hand slap you SOME day..For someone so busy you sure do hover around this thread like its a dead carcas.

Maybe a little less time on the net and you wouldnt have to work 12 hrs a day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back