COLLECTORS TRUCKS! YAYYY

Wifey

VTCoA
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading this article, I am glad the Queen is stock, garaged, never seen rain and barely daylight, has low mileage and I am the original owner!

Now I just have to wait for you all to finish modding and wrecking yours so mine can become worth millions!

Also, I wanted to point out that the article states facts from the Viper Registry - THANKS JEFFEY!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

So, I am gonna keep her and let her finish seasoning.

The Dodge Ram SRT-10: A Future Collector's Car

Another article with the wrong totals.... shit

What are the correct ones? If wiki is wrong can't we edit it?

You can try, they erase all my edits

I’ve posted the Registry address on this site so many times it’s probably 25% of my posts. I think it’s time to stop fighting reality, I’m letting the wookie win....

I mean Wiki win

I'm sorry! I know the number of 2004 Red is correct. Right?

I still love mine. Not stock though anymore and would never go back to stock.

How many Silver 05 QC's were built?

I still love mine. Not stock though anymore and would never go back to stock.

How many Silver 05 QC's were built?

Lol..... ask Scott Greyson, he knows

After reading this article, I am glad the Queen is stock, garaged, never seen rain and barely daylight, has low mileage and I am the original
!

Now I just have to wait for you all to finish modding and wrecking yours so mine can become worth millions!

Also, I wanted to point out that the article states facts from the Viper Registry - THANKS JEFFEY!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

So, I am gonna keep her and let her finish seasoning.

The Dodge Ram SRT-10: A Future Collector's Car

An article from a Forum, written by a person who has zero relevance in the automobile world made you realize this?

People have been storing/hording and keeping what they thought to be special for decades.
Nothing wrong with that. People are diffrent. Youd never hear that story about the 8 mile Iroc Z found just like it rolled of the assembly line if they didnt.

For me its not going to happen until i have enough money to let 1 sit and have the identical one to enjoy. Even if there were a chance that my Viper could be worth 500k one day ID still drive it. I would get zero enjoyment staring at it, if it didnt get driven..

Enjoying that Viper in the primetime of my life is priceless, you cant put a dollar amount on that.

Plus i dont want to lay dying and refelecing regret that i never enjoyed that CAR. Life is too short to Garage ANYTHING with a Viper motor!!!

Last edited:
Even the Rauhs drive ALL their cars.

Had a chance to meet D'ann and Wayne last summer at the Viper farewell. D'ann dosent even know that she is FAMOUS!

What a wonderfull and down to earth couple.

The collection is now hovering under 100..
https://youtu.be/gw9OurM6OcY

Last edited:

An article from a Forum, written by a person who has zero relevance in the automobile world made you realize this?

People have been storing/hording and keeping what they thought to be special for decades.
Nothing wrong with that. People are diffrent. Youd never hear that story about the 8 mile Iroc Z found just like it rolled of the assembly line if they didnt.

For me its not going to happen until i have enough money to let 1 sit and have the identical one to enjoy. Even if there were a chance that my Viper could be worth 500k one day ID still drive it. I would get zero enjoyment staring at it, if it didnt get driven..

Enjoying that Viper in the primetime of my life is priceless, you cant put a dollar amount on that.

Plus i dont want to lay dying and refelecing regret that i never enjoyed that CAR. Life is too short to Garage ANYTHING with a Viper motor!!!

No, I referenced the article to confirm what I already knew :D

I already have enough money to let three sit if I choose to, but I don't really like collecting or hoarding. It doesn't taunt me by looking at it, I just keep the door closed - LOL. I drive it on special occasions, I just haven't had any recently! :p

To me, the prime time of life is any day you don't wake up dead! :p
- :dontknow: :rock: :D

Even the Rauhs drive ALL their cars.

Had a chance to meet D'ann and Wayne last summer at the Viper farewell. D'ann dosent even know that she is FAMOUS!

What a wonderfull and down to earth couple.

The collection is now hovering under 100..
https://youtu.be/gw9OurM6OcY

I had to google who they are. Good for them!!! :rock:

For me its not going to happen until i have enough money to let 1 sit and have the identical one to enjoy.

Here is a link that may help you obtain your goal!!!

https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu#in-progress=1

It worked for me. Everything is paid for. If you haven't started you should, because living in that VIPER is gonna get real cramped. Unless you decide to stay in mama's garage! LOL :chain: :dontknow: :D

No, I referenced the article to confirm what I already knew :D

I already have enough money to let three sit if I choose to, but I don't really like collecting or hoarding. It doesn't taunt me by looking at it, I just keep the door closed - LOL. I drive it on special occasions, I just haven't had any recently! :p

To me, the prime time of life is any day you don't wake up dead! :p
- :dontknow: :rock: :D
Well yeah, i could have a stable full of Ram srt10s also..
I mean something of Actual value. Not a 25k truck with a Viper Motor in it..

Here is a link that may help you obtain your goal!!!

https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu#in-progress=1

It worked for me. Everything is paid for. If you haven't started you should, because living in that VIPER is gonna get real cramped. Unless you decide to stay in mama's garage! LOL :chain: :dontknow: :D

Is this a sad jab at me or you trying to be funny? Your're butthurtt at what i said you feel the need to insult me?
Its not funny or insulting...
At least come up with something mildly amusing.
Since you are aparently concerned with my finances......
Ill be buying VIPER #2 next spring. Ill be keeping the Gen 3 and adding a low millage 2002 RT10. Unless i find the right gen V. I was going to buy it this spring but i really need more room. Adding on or possibly selling, i need a garage with a house attached. Not a house with a garage attached..

Both cars will be driven, as they were intended...

Last edited:
I have a daily driver 1969 Chevy C-10 half ton with a three on the tree and it is worth more than my SRT-10! That's why I know seasoning works. The only thing holding back the Chevy value is that it's been driven!

1969 Chevy c-10 Pickup:

1969 Chevrolet C10 Value | Pickup 1/2 Ton Fleetside LWB Prices and Book Value

2004 SRT-10 RAM truck:

2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SRT-10 2WD (V10) Prices, Values & Ram SRT-10 RC SRT-10 2WD (V10) Price Specs | NADAguides

HUGS EVERYONE!!!

You are right about the seasoning. Ive bought several low millage cars and trucks for a fraction of what they were new. I have folks like you to thank for this.
Worked great for me, not so great for thoes who bought for an investment.

Last edited:
Is this a sad jab at me or you trying to be funny? Your're butthurtt at what i said you feel the need to insult me?
Its not funny or insulting...
At least come up with something mildly amusing.
Since you are aparently concerned with my finances......
Ill be buying VIPER #2 next spring. Ill be keeping the Gen 3 and adding a low millage 2002 RT10. Unless i find the right gen V.

Both cars will be driven, as they were intended...

I'm not butthurt I was just kidding you, but obviously you don't know me yet :D YOU were the one that mentioned finances first :) So I thought I would help you out. LOL LOL

My points on the truck are simply that it is the worlds fastest documented production truck ever made. Since they are making them no more, they will have to go up in value - right?

As for Viper cars - they are great cars! I love them. They, also, are no longer being produced

BUT the statistical difference between the car and the truck is that there are a number of production cars out there that rival the Viper car. I just don't find that to be the same with the trucks. Especially of the N/A type :rock:

After my clarifications, can we be friends again? :dontknow: :girl:

Well yeah, i could have a stable full of Ram srt10s also..
I mean something of Actual value. Not a 25k truck with a Viper Motor in it..

What did you think about my Chevy??? That was only about 2500.00 MSRP back in 69 - if I sold it as a parts truck, I still make money. That's an investment hahahaha

I hope you get that 2nd car real soon! But then you will have the dilemma I do - WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DRIVE TODAY???? :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

Peace out Paul, it's all good!!! :rock: :rock: :rock::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back