COLLECTORS TRUCKS! YAYYY

I'm not butthurt I was just kidding you, but obviously you don't know me yet :D YOU were the one that mentioned finances first :) So I thought I would help you out. LOL LOL

My points on the truck are simply that it is the worlds fastest documented production truck ever made. Since they are making them no more, they will have to go up in value - right?

As for Viper cars - they are great cars! I love them. They, also, are no longer being produced

BUT the statistical difference between the car and the truck is that there are a number of production cars out there that rival the Viper car. I just don't find that to be the same with the trucks. Especially of the N/A type :rock:

After my clarifications, can we be friends again? :dontknow: :girl:

All joking and jabbing aside.

I totally agree, the Ram srt10 will be a very collectable truck. I just dont think even the youngest srt10 owner will ever be alive long enough to wittness this.
The one thing you do have going for you are the hacks and kids that own these trucks. In another 10 years you may see 50+ for a low millage example.

Dont let it sit just for someone else to enjoy. Unless you have someone picked out to enjoy it when your're gone.
Im a Viper kid, maybe its just me..I just feel like you will never get to enjoy that truck how it was meant to be enjoyed. Rowing through some gears in a Ram srt10 just makes it all go away. The feeling i get every time i get into my car, its just special i guess.

As far as the Ram being more collectable one day?? Now ya got me, ROTFL... I knew you could make a funny!!

Last edited:
All joking and jabbing aside.

I totally agree, the Ram srt10 will be a very collectable truck. I just dont think even the youngest srt10 owner will ever be alive long enough to wittness this.

As far as the Ram being more collectable one day?? Now ya got me, ROTFL... Thats a good one!!

Me granny lived to be 98, so you just never know!!!! :rock: :D

Glad I made you laugh, so are we still friends???

Last edited:
Is this a sad jab at me or you trying to be funny? Your're butthurtt at what i said you feel the need to insult me?
Its not funny or insulting...
At least come up with something mildly amusing.
Since you are aparently concerned with my finances......
Ill be buying VIPER #2 next spring. Ill be keeping the Gen 3 and adding a low millage 2002 RT10. Unless i find the right gen V. I was going to buy it this spring but i really need more room. Adding on or possibly selling, i need a garage with a house attached. Not a house with a garage attached..

Both cars will be driven, as they were intended...

baller in the house,, you'll have at least 100k worth of cars in your garage..

Shouldn't you be hunting for easter eggs? My calendar says you should!!! :rock::D

At least i have a handfull of VTCOA members that can verify what i have.

Funny tho, no one has ever seen your sweet collection?

Yet another stranger worried about my finances, im flattered...

Coming from the guy that cant seem to gather enough cash to finish 1, at least 1 Ram?? Really?
Its been over 5 years since youve been working on that garbage. 15k to finish that truck?? NOW THATS BALLER STATUS!!!
Ill spend that on trips in the Viper this summer...

GTFO pedo!

Last edited:
At least i have a handfull of VTCOA members that can verify what i have.

Funny tho, no one has ever seen your sweet collection?

Yet another stranger worried about my finances, im flattered...

Coming from the guy that cant seem to gather enough cash to finish 1, at least 1 Ram?? Really?
Its been over 5 years since youve been working on that garbage. 15k to finish that truck?? NOW THATS BALLER STATUS!!!
Ill spend that on trips in the Viper this summer...

GTFO pedo!

LOL.... its ok baller, you have at least 100k worth of vehicles... mad respect.

PS im just a broke guy with no time to finish a truck , never said i was a baller.. I just think its funny that you think your a baller with 3 shitty cars

Last edited:
LOL.... its ok baller, you have at least 100k worth of vehicles... mad respect.

Im just a workin man. No baller here. Im not really sure where you get that from?

I will say i think ive been somewhat smart with my money.

Dont be mad at me because you didnt know how to act when your piddly little bussiness was doing somewhat ok. Its not my fault you went hood rich and blew a bunch of cash, now its shit the bed and you cant even fork out 15k. That junk just goin to sit?

1700 HP sit in the garage club? How the fuck is that even a thing? I cant even talk shit and call it a dyno queen. That shit aint never made it out of your neighborhood since you bought it...

Carry on, im a very good self asteem builder little buddie!!

Last edited:
Im just a workin man. No baller here.

I will say i think ive been somewhat smart with my money.

Dont be mad at me because you didnt know how to act when your piddly little bussiness was doing somewhat ok. Its not my fault you went hood rich and blew a bunch of cash, now its shit the bed and you cant even fork out 15k to finish one of your high dollar builds.

Carry on, im a very good self asteem builder little buddie!!

LOL business has not changed, just investing much more into it, I now have 74 employees only had 40 when i started the truck.. Been to tied up with work..

and currently its 0 hp sit in the garage club lol... should be back together by summer though then it will be a 1700 sit in the garage club

LOL business has not changed, just investing much more into it, I now have 74 employees only had 40 when i started the truck.. Been to tied up with work..

and currently its 0 hp sit in the garage club lol... should be back together by summer though then it will be a 1700 sit in the garage club

Well aparently 74 illegals isnt enough. How many do you have to have to bleed some cash out that company and finish that 50k hair dryer?

Well aparently 74 illegals isnt enough. How many do you have to have to bleed some cash out that company and finish that 50k hair dryer?

I wish it was only 50k... this one got a little out of hand.. and thats just taking the truck and doing it right this time..

Just the motec ecu and traction control is 15k ...

You ladies are stomping my collectors truck thread with your stupid baller crap??

We have a fight club thread for this :p :p

You are both full of shit :D

Okay, carry on - I just wanted to add to my post count :chain:

How's it going snowback? :dontknow::rock:

Paul, I am happy you have such a nice fleet! I don't know why you are letting our posts get your goat - who are we anyways? Just a bunch of keyboard commandos :rock: :rock:

Your money is made to be spent! Just spend it wisely :dontknow: OR NOT :D

I wish it was only 50k... this one got a little out of hand.. and thats just taking the truck and doing it right this time..

Just the motec ecu and traction control is 15k ...

Maybe you should take the Dave Ramsey course LOL LOL ???

:chain: :chain:

One more just to round out my posts to a sweet even number ;)

Member #7, you sorely lack in post count :(

Maybe you should take the Dave Ramsey course LOL LOL ???

:chain: :chain:

That is exactly why the last 15k has not been put into the truck. ive been using self control ( the little that i have) .. been growing the business and no side projects for the past few years. but decided i have to finish this thing sooner than later so I can atleast do something with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back