COLLECTORS TRUCKS! YAYYY

You are worse than a child. This is exhausting. Im over explaining shit to yer dumb ass. Ill get a chance to open hand slap you SOME day..For someone so busy you sure do hover around this thread like its a dead carcas.

Maybe a little less time on the net and you wouldnt have to work 12 hrs a day.

LOL .. your dumber than a box of rocks.( also if you have not noticed your on here more than i am) . and i welcome your open hand slap.. i can only hope some day I get the chance to see your attempts..

anyhow im done with you and your broke ass... im done commenting or replying to you... so this is my last post in your direction..

Ill post up if and when i ever get to tx so we can see just how manly you are LOL... peace out

After the above few posts ya really wonder why our country is in the dumps with no generation coming along to fix it?

How many of you brilliant posters are able to name the 16th president without google? How 'bout this one, who invented the internet?

How many of ya have read a history, religious or science book in the last six months?

Ya folks see why your grand-kids are doomed? DUH

LOL, no kidding! I have been studying so much history, religion and science recently it truly makes me wanna puke knowing what has really been going on around our world since beginning of well lets say time. In the beginning.

I would have to google both of your questions, but I know the internet was NOT created by Al Gore LOL more to do with space and science

As for the Presidents, I remember a couple that were good although I don't remember them by numbers except for #45 and thats cuz he is an idjut!
Check that lineage - wow!

Dwight D. Eisenhower was a great President, and I bet he did lotsa good things. But, some may have never heard of the Rhine Meadows Death Camp. That's sorta gruesome!!!

And Mr. Hoover and his FBI!!! Look how far we have come :mad: - gag gag gag

There's much more for those who seek to know :D

IMO Trump is the ONLY Pres. so far who hasn't been OWNED!!! I like that :rock: Drain that swamp! MAGA!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad I don't have any grand kids - the poor things wouldn't know any REAL history by the time they were out of school. I am still trying to figure out where 2 + 2 =5 came from LOL

Religion seems cyclical to me especially if you go back to the ancient Sumerians and work your way forward. Mind blowing stuff. Not taking into account the Zecharia Sitchen stuff but it is there to read as well. How about the story of Gilgamesh? The book of Enoch, even though non canonical, very informative and fills in LOTSA blanks in the Bible. Then when you add all this to the information in the bible no wonder no one agrees on anything!!

WOW, sorry for the rant :D;):rock:

History of the holidays especially Christmas and Easter blew me away as well. Makes me really pissed that I fell for that shit for a few years. The gifts were good though :p

Guess it's why John Wayne said what he did in my sig line ??

Last edited:
So, back on topic - OUR TRUCKS ARE GONNA BE COLLECTIBLE, YAYYYYY!!!! :rock:

If for no other reason than it's yours - LOL

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back