Colt Combat Elite Enhanced 1911 .45 acp (not a stock Dodge part)

Listen to the Prof :rock: He is the man of wisdom, the see'er of all truth, the grand poo-bah :D :D :marchmellow: :congrats:

Bump for ya... I just picked up an AR... went to pick up a nail gun, and figured I would "kill two birds with one stone"... LOL;) :p :D
untitled.jpg

New Nail Gun, made by DeWalt. It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a real breeze…you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.
Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold beer, when they have the board in the right place just fire away.
With the hundred round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading.
After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else. Available for a little more is the 'band-aid magazine' for those near misses when fence building.

I think I would like to add a laser sight to be sure that at range I can pierce a nipple (or other appendage) too...then it would have three uses.:rock:

People, people, people, this is one of the best security systems you can own :D ;) :rock:

the best way to keep a thug outta your yard (house), is to hang one in the tree in the front lawn...

sleeper said:
How firm are you?
BWAHAHAHAHA, since I'm pushing 50, I could probably be firmer, but that's another story all it's own :p :p :p :D

PM me with an offer, the worse you can get is a "bird" out of it :)

sleeper said:
I get the bird all the time.:dontknow:
Well here's one for good measure :p :p :p :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Wifey said:
Well here's one for good measure :p :p :p :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
The bird,bird,bird,the bird is the word.:rock: :D

I'm gonna head towards sleeper's with my .45 and do a little pigeon hunting :D :D :D Then, he will see why he needs to take that Colt Elite off my hands :marchmellow: :marchmellow: It's worth a try anyway and beats the hell outta clay pigeons ..... :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back