Colt Combat Elite Enhanced 1911 .45 acp (not a stock Dodge part)

TheSickness said:
Love the sigline Bastagette :rock:
Well for those who count it means something :D :D :D

Where you been dip wad??? :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Well for those who count it means something :D :D :D

Where you been dip wad??? :dontknow:
Working, Moving, Working.....Um computer crashes and been dealing with some personal stuff and did I mention WORKING :dontknow: Running 3 departments now...Keeping busy mostly working......and in my spare time I work. I will be up for promotion in December and I think they are trying to kill me before I actually get to enjoy anything other then working...:p

TheSickness said:
Working, Moving, Working.....Um computer crashes and been dealing with some personal stuff and did I mention WORKING :dontknow: Running 3 departments now...Keeping busy mostly working......and in my spare time I work. I will be up for promotion in December and I think they are trying to kill me before I actually get to enjoy anything other then working...:p

And here I thought you've been doing something constructive like WORKING :p :p :D

I hope to be doing that some day soon :rock: I get out of school in December, if nothing gives by then, I'm applying at Home Depot and using YOU for a reference. Hurry up and get that damned promotion :marchmellow: :D

Get back to WORK ;)

Last Chance for someone to grab this -

I'm taking it downtown if no one is interested.

This is a very nice .45 :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Attachments

• openbox1.JPG
    openbox1.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Ser801.JPG
    Ser801.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Strip1.JPG
    Strip1.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Box1.JPG
    Box1.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
It seems like guns are the only thing selling in this market, I love the warning message in the first pic. So since I can not buy how about a free bump

I wish I could buy it, I am a real fan of Colt pistols, but these days just paying the bills is hard to do.

The good news though is since the election, guns have gone up in value. See Obama is helping to make your life better.:D

Bill.

Wifey said:
Last Chance for someone to grab this -

I'm taking it downtown if no one is interested.

This is a very nice .45 :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

What was the price again ? :dontknow:

Begood said:
I wish I could buy it, I am a real fan of Colt pistols, but these days just paying the bills is hard to do.

The good news though is since the election, guns have gone up in value. See Obama is helping to make your life better.:D

Bill.

And doing so even before officially taking office - what a guy :rock: :D :rock:

Wifey said:
And doing so even before officially taking office - what a guy :rock: :D :rock:

Truthfully.... I would wait to sell it until after Jan or Feb..... You should be able to make quite a profit, seeing as how BHO wants to ban all "Military Inspired Weapons" (which is, basically, EVERY firearm). ;) :eek:

Black1 said:
Truthfully.... I would wait to sell it until after Jan or Feb..... You should be able to make quite a profit, seeing as how BHO wants to ban all "Military Inspired Weapons" (which is, basically, EVERY firearm). ;) :eek:

Good point, but no one is buying my oil pan or mid pipes :p :p :p :D

Denise,
Not to hijack your thread, but since you seem to know the value of your gun, do you have any idea what an original WWI Military issued M1911 Colt 45 is worth?

Ron

outnumbered said:
Denise,
Not to hijack your thread, but since you seem to know the value of your gun, do you have any idea what an original WWI Military issued M1911 Colt 45 is worth?

Ron

It depends on who made it.... Yes, I know it's a "Colt", but several companies (like Singer, Remington-Rand, and Springfield Armory) made them for Colt during the war. I would have to see the stampings on it to be sure. :)

Last edited:
Black1 said:
It depends on who made it.... Yes, I know it's a "Colt", but several companies (like Singer, Remington-Rand, and Springfield Armory) made them for Colt during the war. I would have to see the stampings on it to be sure. :)

On one side of the gun it has:

Patented April 20, 1897. Sept.9, 1902 COLT'S PT.F.A.MFG.CO.
Dec.19,1905. Feb.14,1911. Aug.19,1913 Hartford, CT. U.S.A.

On the other side:

MODEL OF 1911. U.S. ARMY

No 433415

outnumbered said:
On one side of the gun it has:

Patented April 20, 1897. Sept.9, 1902 COLT'S PT.F.A.MFG.CO.
Dec.19,1905. Feb.14,1911. Aug.19,1913 Hartford, CT. U.S.A.

On the other side:

MODEL OF 1911. U.S. ARMY

No 433415

Any other "tool marks"??? (Little stamps of numbers/letters). :dontknow:

I do know it was produced between May, 1918 to Oct. 24, 1918 ...... and that it was a REAL Government issue..... according to the Serial #. :eek:

Does it say "UNITED STATES PROPERTY" on the receiver (the bottom part of the gun, below the barrel)???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back