Commemorative Edition Registry

Infinity SRT..................001 (or pre 001).............................MD
10boom.......................009 (Original Stripped of Badging).......SC
aac426........................017................. ............................NJ
FastSRT19...................019................... ...........................NJ
#20............................020................ ..............................TX
Lovisi..........................024............... ...............................NY
NYCSTEV.....................034................... ...........................NY
RAM82A.......................057.................. ............................GA
z-man.........................077................... ...........................TX
2005CE80....................080................... ............................AZ
SRT10 #86...................086......................... .....................TX
sstdusty......................087................. .............................TN
klmore.........................092................ ..............................LA
Halligan.......................129................ ...............................AZ
FPS 69........................136..................... ..........................HI
kpracing......................137................. ...............................CA
Cold............................144............... ...............................CA
Gaboon........................148 (SOLD).....................................UT
QUICKSRT10/SRT8.........151.................................. .............OH
Whitesnake..................170................... ............................CA
Pastohio......................181................. ..............................OH
DrChrysler....................186................. ..............................ONT,CANADA
Oklahoma.....................190.................. .............................OK
Mr hd..........................192................... .............................ITALY
hemi killer.....................200 (SOLD).....................................NE

I was at the Motorcycle show Feb 9th and someone had a CE in the Timonium Fairgrounds lot but I couldn't locate anyone around to see if they are on here or not. Looked clean, all stock. Thought it was funny since I've only seen two other CEs, one at a stop on the Hot Rod Tour last year and another on the west coast, wondering who it is. If I see them again I'll be sure to get them to jump on the site.

Added #039

Added #039

kpracing said:
aac426........................017................. ............................NJ
FastSRT19...................019................... ...........................NJ
#20............................020................ ..............................TX
Lovisi..........................024............... ...............................NY
NYCSTEV.....................034................... ...........................NY
BigC............................039.........................................QATAR
RAM82A.......................057.................. ............................GA
z-man.........................077................... ...........................TX
2005CE80....................080................... ............................AZ
SRT10 #86...................086......................... .....................TX
sstdusty......................087................. .............................TN
klmore.........................092................ ..............................LA
Halligan.......................129................ ...............................AZ
FPS 69........................136..................... ..........................HI
kpracing......................137................. ...............................CA
Cold............................144............... ...............................CA
Whitesnake..................170................... ............................CA
Pastohio......................181................. ..............................OH
DrChrysler....................186................. ..............................ONT,CANADA
Oklahoma.....................190.................. .............................OK
Mr hd..........................192................... .............................ITALY
hemi killer.....................200 (SOLD).....................................NE

I'm coming out of lurk mode and seeing if I can post this the right way. I got this truck at the end of Jan of 08. I bought it from a Chevy dealer in Ontario Ca. I actually got an excellent deal. Anyways to make a long story short, it is number 107 of 200. Its a fun truck to drive even though the gas mileage kinda blows!! :burnout: I used to have a 99 Corvette, but this truck is way more fun to drive. I'm in South Orange County, Ca. Maybe I'll see some of you sometime if your around here. I don't see that many Srt 10's around here though!

Spanky

P1010035.JPG

dash plate2.JPG

Spanky said:
I'm coming out of lurk mode and seeing if I can post this the right way. I got this truck at the end of Jan of 08. I bought it from a Chevy dealer in Ontario Ca. I actually got an excellent deal. Anyways to make a long story short, it is number 107 of 200. Its a fun truck to drive even though the gas mileage kinda blows!! :burnout: I used to have a 99 Corvette, but this truck is way more fun to drive. I'm in South Orange County, Ca. Maybe I'll see some of you sometime if your around here. I don't see that many Srt 10's around here though!

Spanky

View attachment 24997

View attachment 24998

Sweet truck!:rock: Welcome to the RBC;)

27 Total
BigC............................039............... ..........................QATAR
Spanky........................107..............................................CA

Time for an update. Please edit as required.

28 Total
Wannaute....................004..............................................DUBAI
BigC............................039............... ..........................QATAR
Spanky........................107................. .............................CA

28 Total
Wannaute....................004................... ...........................DUBAI
SRT-10 Fanatic.............059...............................................NJ
Spanky........................107................. .............................CA

Going to go look at one on Monday, will let you all know at least what number it is and if I buy it. They're only asking 52K Canadian for it. :(

28 Total
Wannaute....................004................... ...........................DUBAI
SRT-10 Fanatic.............059........................... ....................NJ

ok here is a list that i had started some time ago....
#5 was getting sold by part's ( no more #5)
#93 is in Texas
#117 is in Ca.
#177 is in Ca.
#171 is in Ca.
#163 is in Ca.
#87 started in Ga. and ended up in Tn.
#186 started in Il. and ended up in Canada
#82 is in Ga.
and there is another truck that is getting parted out :(
my update! my .02 cents

Time to let the cat out of the bag I guess...........I sold Whitey and the VOI viper some months back. I HAD to do it, I didn't want to. My business has been affected by the economy hugely and I saw the downturn in the markets coming. I regret letting it go, but the alternative was not something I could handle. Funny thing is I'm in a position to buy her back now, but I don't think the guy is going to let me. I guess I can't blame him. If you guys can afford to hold on to your trucks, do it! I know Whitey was just a truck, but it had alot of sentimental value, and I really wanted to pass it onto my son one day. Time to look for something new I guess.:(

10boom said:
Time to let the cat out of the bag I guess...........I sold Whitey and the VOI viper some months back. I HAD to do it, I didn't want to. My business has been affected by the economy hugely and I saw the downturn in the markets coming. I regret letting it go, but the alternative was not something I could handle. Funny thing is I'm in a position to buy her back now, but I don't think the guy is going to let me. I guess I can't blame him. If you guys can afford to hold on to your trucks, do it! I know Whitey was just a truck, but it had alot of sentimental value, and I really wanted to pass it onto my son one day. Time to look for something new I guess.:(

PLEASE tell me you sold it for more than $30K???!?!??!?!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

........ PLEASE!!?!?!? :confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back