Commemorative is up for sale

haha, kids are good. Probably wont be till next year but...

33 ford hot rod
viper GTS
or a heavily modded C5 Z06
64 coupe de ville

i am kind of all over the place, i like old caddy's...be nice to drive one daily

BurntRubber said:
haha, kids are good. Probably wont be till next year but...

33 ford hot rod
viper GTS
or a heavily modded C5 Z06
64 coupe de ville

i am kind of all over the place, i like old caddy's...be nice to drive one daily

I vote for the viper, but the z06 would be fun!!!!

33 Ford Hot Rod

dont know, now after seeing expendables I am thinking a
1955 ford f100 rat rod black with new chrome, a cobra jet 426, 4 speed, black rims with a silver lip, on air bags...if you have seen the movie you know its a dope truck!!!!!!!!!

oh and GLWS

Thanks mang - I'm going to attempt to get it on the trader this week. I was holding out to see what I could pull off on here and craigslist first. 2 offers. Both near 23k.

I haven't seen the expendables yet, I'll have to check it out!

Dude...just not worth it....
i sold a 68 Camaro to do the same thing you want to do, and till this day i regret it every day, especialy when i fight with the olady.

but i got me now a 69 Z28 that i am building up so that's taking alot of mine bad memories away....LS3 or LS7 motor?? still dont know. but any ways i won't do it..but it's all up to you.

I got $1000, two diamondback tickets and a box of thin mints. straight up trade, what do you say?

John02SS said:
Awesome truck! I miss mine and always wanted a white one! Let me do some thinking.

Alrighty man! Let me know.

BurntRubber said:
I got $1000, two diamondback tickets and a box of thin mints. straight up trade, what do you say?

LOL...

I got an offer of 22,500. I dont know if it's worth it or I should hold out a little longer.

I hear you. I think I would definitely end up kicking myself later, It would just definitely make things a whole lot easier at this point, you know what I'm sayin?

69 Z28 doesn't sound like a bad trade! I saw you're trying to get rid of your srt. GL with the sale brotha. Really clean truck.
Whitesnake said:
Dude...just not worth it....
i sold a 68 Camaro to do the same thing you want to do, and till this day i regret it every day, especialy when i fight with the olady.

but i got me now a 69 Z28 that i am building up so that's taking alot of mine bad memories away....LS3 or LS7 motor?? still dont know. but any ways i won't do it..but it's all up to you.

Halligan said:
I hear you. I think I would definitely end up kicking myself later, It would just definitely make things a whole lot easier at this point, you know what I'm sayin?

69 Z28 doesn't sound like a bad trade! I saw you're trying to get rid of your srt. GL with the sale brotha. Really clean truck.

well i guess i must say this also, my wife got me that 69 Camaro......:D just so i could stop throwing it at her face...but i still do

Well I figured. I just needed some reassurance.

Whitesnake said:
well i guess i must say this also, my wife got me that 69 Camaro......:D just so i could stop throwing it at her face...but i still do
LOL, Well, that makes it pretty cool then.

Back