complete 6 speed swap

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling a complete 6 speed swap

T

anny with 70k shifts great have video of it.
Pedals
Stock shifter
Stock flywheel
Slip yoke. You still need to mod your stock driveshaft
Center console
column shifter delete
Stock truck hydraulics

Asking 4500 obo.

20131110_181601_zps01bbb5d0.jpg

Wish i had the funds for this. I really wana do a 6 speed swap in the worst way. Just cant swing that kind of cash. At least not anytime soon.

Thats what I would like to do this winter is convert over to the 6spd side!! 70K miles alot of miles on these trannies pushing 500 plus HP through them?? How much would it cost to freshin it up to take 800-950 HP??? (supercharged and NOS)

Thats what I would like to do this winter is convert over to the 6spd side!! 70K miles alot of miles on these trannies pushing 500 plus HP through them?? How much would it cost to freshin it up to take 800-950 HP??? (supercharged and NOS)

You can figure a cool $2000 if no internal issues. Our t-56 already has the strongest of parts other than syncs, pads, and a few other key pieces.

I wouldn't rebuild it just for shits and giggles, put it in and drive it. Then if it NEEDS a rebuild have it built

Bump 4250 shipped to 48 states

T56 6-speed transmission (75k miles)
Spec Stage 1 Clutch (1,500 miles)
Aluminum Flywheel (New Unused)
Hurst Shifter
Floor Shifter Bezel
Shifter boot
Dash Trim
Slave
Transmission mount
Slip Yoke (For custom driveshaft)
Column Shifter Delete
Nuts and bolts

Don't forget you can sell your auto trans for 800-1500. Get a full tranny swap kit for 3000 considering that

If anyone is interested in buying its kit minus the tranny or just tranny, let me know I would consider separating tranny from kit

Bump For the cheapest complete 6-Speed Swap Kit $2200

Spec Stage 1 Clutch (1,500 miles)
Aluminum Flywheel (New Unused)
Pedal Assembly
Hurst Shifter
Floor Shifter Bezel
Shifter boot
Dash Trim
Slave
Transmission mount
Slip Yoke (For custom driveshaft)
Column Shifter Delete
Nuts and bolts

$2200 SHIPPED to 48 States NO TRANNY

If you decide to part it out....

How much for the shifter boot and the aluminum bezel?

How much for the clutch?

Don't forget you can sell your auto trans for 800-1500. Get a full tranny swap kit for 3000 considering that

i would love to get that for an auto trans... if that were the case, i'd buy them up and resell them... good luck getting anywhere near that price for an auto trans... local guy here just picked one up for $300...

nobody wants them since they're shit...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back