Completed SuperSnake Hood Pics .....

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There have been some questions on the hoods, and some begging for more pics of the finished product. So I thought I would start this thread dedicated to Completed Pics of the Hoods on the Trucks.

I'm sure Begood :rock: and RB04 :rock: will add there's to the Gallery here ...

And Don't forget yours John ..... :rock:

Took some of underneath and from inside of cab, couple folks asked for those.

0081sm.jpg

0082sm.jpg

0084sm.jpg

0089sm.jpg

0090sm.jpg

0091sm.jpg

0092sm.jpg

0093sm.jpg

0094sm.jpg

Shot from in front of my face
0097sm.jpg

Thanks to MV Performance for a great product ......

Thanks for lookin ......... Jim

If the weather ever clears up I will get my truck all cleaned up and post photos. It's raining like hell here right now, of course that beats the shit out of snow.

Bill.

ohiosrt10 said:
Do you plan to put the emblems back on the scoop?

Gotta do something to break up all the Red, needs something .....

All recommendations welcome. :D :D :D

What ya Think ...... Emblems go back on? or Somethin else?:dontknow:

Thanks .......

Jim

looks good jim i think the scoop needs to be like flat black and put the viper power back on

I think the concept is good....but it looks out of place on the SRT. Takes away from the smooth lines of the whole front clip.

505'sFastestViper. said:
what i was thinkin doesnt really look like an srt production hood

That's what I really like about it! A little retro but still pretty smooth... it just breathes P*O*W*E*R.

A lot of work and dedication to get the hoods done, bravo everyone. :) However, I still think the stock hoods are the best.
They're subtle yet aggressive without being in your face. These don't seem to flow too well, as someone said, quite "square". 2c

Carlwalski said:
A lot of work and dedication to get the hoods done, bravo everyone. :) However, I still think the stock hoods are the best.
They're subtle yet aggressive without being in your face. These don't seem to flow too well, as someone said, quite "square". 2c
we agree on something:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back