Completed SuperSnake Hood Pics .....

505'sFastestViper. said:
no kiddin huh:D :D :D
1.gif
:laugh:

505'sFastestViper. said:
scoop looks to square

LOL, Yea I noticed the same thing the first time I took photo's of mine, is that like many things, the hood looks different in photo's and you have to work to capture a realistic pic. What is the saying, a camera adds 10 lbs?

It's like the new Ram truck, in pic's I didn't care for it, but seeing them in person I would buy one in a second if they offered it with the new Viper engine or even a 7ltr Hemi.

The important thing is that I have yet to have anyone that see's mine in person say anything but it looks cool as Hell.

supercar1of1 said:

LOL, Yea I noticed the same thing the first time I took photo's of mine, is that like many things, the hood looks different in photo's and you have to work to capture a realistic pic. What is the saying, a camera adds 10 lbs?

It's like the new Ram truck, in pic's I didn't care for it, but seeing them in person I would buy one in a second if they offered it with the new Viper engine or even a 7ltr Hemi.

The important thing is that I have yet to have anyone that see's mine in person say anything but it looks cool as Hell.

Yea So Post em up ........

I have something to say, when Roz first put a photoshopped raised hood on a pic of his truck everyone said "Oh yeah, that is bad ass". Now that it has been done you are saying "oh that doesn't look factory". Make up your fkn mind! Maybe I'm wrong, but this place is getting to have way too many whinny bitches.
Here, let me help you....factory is what our trucks came with, anything other than that is not factory!
What the hell has happened to this place? Too many people are trying to split hairs!
Did you ever see the movie Bambi? In it Thumper's dad taught Thumper a lesson......"If you don't have anything nice to say....don't say anything at all"!!!!!
Guess what, many people have done things to their trucks that I didn't agree with. Does that mean I have to say bad things about what they did? NO!
If you don't like it, don't do it!

Bill.

Begood said:
I have something to say, when Roz first put a photoshopped raised hood on a pic of his truck everyone said "Oh yeah, that is bad ass". Now that it has been done you are saying "oh that doesn't look factory". Make up your fkn mind! Maybe I'm wrong, but this place is getting to have way too many whinny bitches.
Here, let me help you....factory is what our trucks came with, anything other than that is not factory!
What the hell has happened to this place? Too many people are trying to split hairs!
Did you ever see the movie Bambi? In it Thumper's dad taught Thumper a lesson......"If you don't have anything nice to say....don't say anything at all"!!!!!
Guess what, many people have done things to their trucks that I didn't agree with. Does that mean I have to say bad things about what they did? NO!

Bill.

Bill you jogged my memory. When I first commited to do this I got a PM from someone that said the hood needed to be aggressive as Hell because what would be the point in investing that much money if it didn't?

no offense, it does look great, but its to square for my taste and doesnt look right with only three vents. Having said that, it did turn out very very nice.

Begood said:

Bill.
its my fuckin opinion im gettin an aftermarket hood just not this one i stated my opinion so if you don like that fuck you i said it was too square and i feel it is!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
its my fuckin opinion im gettin an aftermarket hood just not this one i stated my opinion so if you don like that fuck you i said it was too square and i feel it is!!!!!!!

tell him how you really feel ,,,dont hold back now :D

DAAAAAAMN!...its just a hood. I like it ...just not on my truck. Lets see a group hug...You guys play nice...

Member 48 VS Member 1557

Ding..................Ding.

Love the hood I will get one.....................some day.

bigike said:
Member 48 VS Member 1557

Ding..................Ding.

Love the hood I will get one.....................some day.

What's funny is I'm not sure they even have any more, they were having to sell the ones held out for display the last time I talked to anyone at MV. :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back