Completed SuperSnake Hood Pics .....

hey BEgood (Bill) did you cut and shave the little tabs where the plastic insert goes ? i have seen that done and it looks bad ass as does yours :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
hey BEgood (Bill) did you cut and shave the little tabs where the plastic insert goes ? i have seen that done and it looks bad ass as does yours :rock:
Yes I did. I knew I didn't want to put a grill in there, so I had the mounting tabs removed.

Bill.

ViperPowa said:
RGR that, since new molds and all. It is a slight tweak or two, but the difference in look would be unreal.

I think I agree. No vents, smoother lines. I believe I would be interested.

Begood said:
Yes I did. I knew I didn't want to put a grill in there, so I had the mounting tabs removed.

Bill.

Bill ..... Looks Outstanding, Thanks for the tips on allignment. Plan to get to it next weekend. Still undecided about how to finish mine off. Still got a few weeks before the season is fully underway. Got a lot of tips from other members though. Gotta sift through them and try some things out before I commit ......

The Hood Looks Bitchin in Black ....... Thanks for sharing the pics ....

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Bill ..... Looks Outstanding, Thanks for the tips on allignment. Plan to get to it next weekend. Still undecided about how to finish mine off. Still got a few weeks before the season is fully underway. Got a lot of tips from other members though. Gotta sift through them and try some things out before I commit ......

The Hood Looks Bitchin in Black ....... Thanks for sharing the pics ....

Jim
If I can help in any way just give me a call.

Bill.

How about Detail?

Begood said:
If I can help in any way just give me a call.

Bill.

Thanks Bill

I'll be workin on it Saturday, think I'll be o.k. I got your number here somewhere. I'll fine tune the hood adjustments like you said. Going to the detail guys friday I hope, and get some ideas. Not sure what to do it's a blank slate ... But I don't want to overdo and make it gaudy lookin, if you know what I mean. Gotta see if I can order new emblems for the side of the scoop, others broke on removal. Any thoughts except paint it Black, I know you got a black everything and you might be partial.... :D :D :D lol

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Thanks Bill

I'll be workin on it Saturday, think I'll be o.k. I got your number here somewhere. I'll fine tune the hood adjustments like you said. Going to the detail guys friday I hope, and get some ideas. Not sure what to do it's a blank slate ... But I don't want to overdo and make it gaudy lookin, if you know what I mean. Gotta see if I can order new emblems for the side of the scoop, others broke on removal. Any thoughts except paint it Black, I know you got a black everything and you might be partial.... :D :D :D lol

Jim
You can order new ones, but they are about $120 for the set.

Bill.

maybe you should have the side emblems painted on?....

Hoods look great guys...

almost complete:rock:

Attachments

• supersnake yellow 3.jpg
    supersnake yellow 3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 985
Had to throw up a few pics in this thread on the meeting of the hoods ...

100_0178sm.jpg

100_0179sm.jpg

100_0184sm.jpg

HPIM5054sm.jpg

HPIM5051sm.jpg

Great to meet up with another Hood Luver .......

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Had to throw up a few pics in this thread on the meeting of the hoods ...

100_0178sm.jpg

100_0179sm.jpg

100_0184sm.jpg

HPIM5054sm.jpg

HPIM5051sm.jpg

Great to meet up with another Hood Luver .......

Jim

I need to get to the paint shop. All y'alls trucks look better than mine.:(

As I type this there are tornado's on the ground here, house is shaking, dog raising cane!

6pakattack said:

Dennis Hood looks Outstanding and The Paint .... Perfect for the truck ... Congrats ... :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Jim

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back