Completed SuperSnake Hood Pics .....

mauiSRT/10 said:
I hear ya Jim. Important thing is that your satisfied. Its your truck!:rock: :burnout:

Oh, and put the emblems back on.....:D LOL;)

patrick

Will do on the Emblems .... :D :D :D

Thanks Pat :rock:

Jim

after seeing one "fanged" on the center scoop...i liked it more....i think i saw it here...

if you like it jim...roll with it...that's all...i don't have to like it, dom doesn't...hell nobody does....as long as you do!!! :D

:rock: that looks awsome JIM :burnout:

after seeing your hood i too am gonna do the under side of the hood black:rock: i was thinkin about it but now that i see it it looks way better :rock:

i cant wait till i get your old hood :rock: :marchmellow:

really like the mesh on the vents :congrats:

and yes the viper power needs to go back on maybe you could paint it black or somthing idk

Last edited:
Jim Im sorry I missed this thread, I love the black red combo, looks excellent, really love how it sets it apart under the hood, and John, thank you for this hood. Your truck looks incredible!!! In real life it really isnt that square, there is a funny thing about photographing it, hopefully when ( if ever at this point mine gets done) the yellow will help with the pic, great pics Jim!!

RB04 said:
Jim Im sorry I missed this thread, I love the black red combo, looks excellent, really love how it sets it apart under the hood, and John, thank you for this hood. Your truck looks incredible!!! In real life it really isnt that square, there is a funny thing about photographing it, hopefully when ( if ever at this point mine gets done) the yellow will help with the pic, great pics Jim!!

Yea, I think I'm going to call it the Burt Reynolds hood.:D Back in the 70's I met him in person and thought, Damn he sure looks different on film,LOL!

Smokin Hot the Jim

Really like the way it looks...........

Jeff

Thanks for all the positive stuff guys, and the negative as well, everbody has a right to thier own opinion, and it improves flaws.

With some inspiration from some of you guys, and help from a Friend in Texas, I'll be putting the hood emblems back on. Then What ........?

Thanks to All ......

Jim

I think this hood is really nice!!:rock: If it was available without the vents I would already got one myself:D

Hey Kyle .....

Not sure if they offer the hood without the vents, have to ask John (supercar1of1)

Thanks ........... Jim

kyle's srt10 said:
I think this hood is really nice!!:rock: If it was available without the vents I would already got one myself:D

I will try to find out if they could do a one off for you at the MFG since the hoods are hand made.

After my stripes I did not put the Viper Powered back on. I got these on EBay, cheap to! Think I paid somewhere around $25 for 3. They did come from Germany, so I was not sure I would get them, but for the money I figured it was worth the risk.

Attachments

• 051607.2.jpg
    051607.2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 051607.1.jpg
    051607.1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 129
94rt10ohio said:
After my stripes I did not put the Viper Powered back on. I got these on EBay, cheap to! Think I paid somewhere around $25 for 3. They did come from Germany, so I was not sure I would get them, but for the money I figured it was worth the risk.

Ya did good bud :rock: ..... Looks very nice :D .... Could ya backup with the camera a touch;) , so we could see the rest of it :) .... Thanks :D :D :D

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Ya did good bud :rock: ..... Looks very nice :D .... Could ya backup with the camera a touch;) , so we could see the rest of it :) .... Thanks :D :D :D

Jim

No SS hood though.

Attachments

• 010109.1.jpg
    010109.1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 947
  • 010109.4.jpg
    010109.4.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 404
supercar1of1 said:

I want to publicly thank 94rt10ohio for sending me detail pic,s of his truck!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thats why we are here.... How do you think I got my info a couple years ago :D

kyle's srt10 said:

I have your answer and it is yes, but call me 770-682-1779

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back