Congratulation's to our new moderators!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Jack and I have talked about it, then thought about it, then talked about it some more....:idea:

With the forum turning 2 months old on Aug. 18th, and our member-base reaching almost 500 members, we decided 1 moderator isn't enough.

We decided to go with

OCBob

& :star:

TheSickness

The decision was based off of "For members, By members" with a final decision given by Jack and Myself. We hope everyone gives them the full confidence they need to get the site in order, and keep orderly conduct as Jack and I have too much work trying to do it, and its nice having help. Please respect these two guys, as they are great members!!!

Thank You

VTCOA Administration

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
Jack and I have talked about it, then thought about it, then talked about it some more....:idea:

With the forum turning 2 months old on Aug. 18th, and our member-base reaching almost 500 members, we decided 1 moderator isn't enough.

We decided to go with

OCBob

& :star:

TheSickness

The decision was based off of "For members, By members" with a final decision given by Jack and Myself. We hope everyone gives them the full confidence they need to get the site in order, and keep orderly conduct as Jack and I have too much work trying to do it, and its nice having help. Please respect these two guys, as they are great members!!!

Thank You

VTCOA Administration
cool i dig Bob, he is a cool ol' biker/gear head. just perfect for this forum. always has good input and knowledge of all things cool. whats weird is i was just thinking he would be good as a Mod. very wierd i thought that, then my next click found this thread:idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Biker Scum and the Sickest Bastage on the net!!:rock: :dancing:

I ain't gonna be good - so you may have to ban me :D

I don't kiss ass either :p ;) :dontknow:

sheet, i just realized that i didnt read the whole post! congrats Sicky!! thats awesome!!!! hell yea, now we gots some muscle round here!:D

WOW

Kind of like putting the Kennedy's in charge of the liquor cabinet...:dontknow:

Congrats guys,

Jeff

I can't think of two more deserving individuals.....Congrats to you both.....:rock:

SD

Congrats Bob and Mikey I think:confused: You 2 just got hired moderating a bunch of pain in the you know what wannabe younger old men and women without pay.:p :rock: :D

UNIBOY said:
Congrats Bob and Mikey I think:confused: You 2 just got hired moderating a bunch of pain in the you know what wannabe younger old men and women without pay.:p :rock: :D
Bob and Mikey, From what i have seen both you guy's can deal with whatever is thrown your way. Congrats. Shit i just spilled my geritol,And what the hell did i do with that blue diamond. Never mind.

J.R.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
WOW

Kind of like putting the Kennedy's in charge of the liquor cabinet...:dontknow:

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back