Congratulation's to our new moderators!

I don't know about the rest of you but I'll sleep better knowing Mikey and Bob on out there watching our backs. Congratulations!!!! :top:

Dunno how well I would sleep with Mikey watchin my back...lol

Damn 7 pages of this stuff. Congrates guys. Now who will be banned first?:D

Bill.

CONGRATULATIONS
OCBOB AND THESICKNESS
HAVE YOU NOTICED IT'S ALWAYS MIKEY'S NAME WHEN WE START TALKING ABOUT BACKS? :reddy: ;)
MARINES ARE GREAT.....WELL SOME MAYBE, BUT I STILL LOVE
MY NAVY MAN :captain: :)

I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL DO A GREAT JOB AS NEITHER OF YOU HAVE EVER HAD TO BE MODERATED...........RIGHT:confused:
LOVE
MOM:love:
AKA GLORIA :dancing:

Begood said:
Damn 7 pages of this stuff. Congrates guys. Now who will be banned first?:D

Bill.
If I'm not first - I will quit!!!!:p

Screw you BOTH!!!! :D

EFFF OFFF - MIKEY!!!! :p :p :D

Congratulations to both of you!!! Well deserved.

Now I think the first banning should be all wingless trucks. Becasue all of us normal people know that our trucks have WINGS!!!!:D

Also, now that Mikey is a Mod, maybe he won't have the time to keep calling all of us and leaving obscene messages...:D

Stretch

Begood said:
Oh Yeah, watch this...

Mikey is a Needledick!:p :D

Bill.
Yah well watch this!! MIKEY IS A RICHARD CRANIUM!!!!:D

amoparman said:
Congratulations to both of you!!! Well deserved.

Now I think the first banning should be all wingless trucks. Becasue all of us normal people know that our trucks have WINGS!!!!:D

Also, now that Mikey is a Mod, maybe he won't have the time to keep calling all of us and leaving obscene messages...:D

Stretch
Wrong :D That's the only place Jack and Patrick cant get me :p Be expectin a nice 3:30 am wake up call soon Steve :D

Blakewilder said:
Oh yeah....it was the hammeree that is now a mod......
We don't believe in Banned but rather just a nice pummeling to the Kidneys and a couple good Liver shots to get our point across :p :D

OCBob said:
No banning, you just get prospect status LOL. "Hey prospect, get me another beer. And run my OL down to the laundramat" hehehehehehehehe
That's how I feel here..Between you and Jack and Patrick I am the computer Bonehead :D But I am learning at a startling pace :ridinghorse: :D

TheSickness said:
We don't believe in Banned but rather just a nice pummeling to the Kidneys and a couple good Liver shots to get our point across :p :D
How about a good ol fashioned Texas Tittie Twister :D :rock:

OCBob said:
Thanks everybody. Nothing like putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum, huh? LOL.
Kinda like putting Dick Cheney in charge of gun control :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back