Congratulation's to our new moderators!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mikey will now have me returned to my cage. It's just not right.

Congratulations to both of you. I have confidence that you both will be outstanding in your assignment.

Iltemprd said:
hang tight bro...you might come in real handy in about one minute..............................
Dude, dont do it, im sure whatever it is thats bothering you is not that bad, not worth getting banned!!!

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Dude, dont do it, im sure whatever it is thats bothering you is not that bad, not worth getting banned!!!
Its all good now, thanks for the talk down......I got what I needed......:D

TheSickness said:
But you broke first :p Holding me hostage like that:eek: :rock: It's all good :D
BWaaaaahhahaaha...Dont mess with the :rock: Ghey boyz!!!:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
SRT-IZ-4me said:
BWaaaaahhahaaha...Dont mess with the :rock: Ghey boyz!!!:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSickness said:
Hey Thanks I am getting some good practice here this morning...Love you Walt :rock:
your a bastard..LOLOLOL!

TheSickness said:
Hey Thanks I am getting some good practice here this morning...Love you Walt :rock:

You too my friend .......I call ya tonight...:):)

Congrats...you and BOB are good choices.....like to see what happens when the trolls come over to start shit....:)

Walt

Moderate this :thefinger: bitches!!! :eek: :D

Congratulations guys! Good to see we are keeping it in the family ;)

Ohh no! The damn Jarheads done took over, LOL.:rock:

Congrats guys, I am sure you'll do a great job. I am soooooo gonna love seeing the trolls get stomped by Mikey, hehehe.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back