Congratulation's to our new moderators!

Congrats:rock: :rock: :rock: Hey Bob or Mikey I say one of you ban Nowwhat as your first order of business for talking about my little sister:D

Congrats Mike and Bob..Dunno why the hell youd want to ride herd on us buncha miscreants, but hey..good luck with all that...lol..
Seriously, Congatulations..I know you will be fair..
And thanks Jack and Patrick for giving us 2 guys who will be great mods. I know it couldnt have been easy picking Mikey, cuz the boy has issues,,,told me so himself, although we didnt have days to talk about them....lol..

Can you feel it Rising

Thank You very much guys. I appreciate all the some what kind words.........LOL. :D I am very humbled and honored that I was voted in by you. I will strive to do the best job I can and help Jack and Patrick and this community in anyway I can. :D You all have been a part of my life for a couple years and I Love that OCBob is my partner in crime :rock: LOLOLOL

Bob is a excellent choice and a stand up man.......Once a Marine always a Marine :rock: Thank You all very much and let's have some fun :D

Oh almost forgot...Nobody will get banned either.......Although with my new powers....I can see who lives in Sombia, Africa............:D Bwahahahahaha
I guess I owe Venomous and Stinker an apology :eek: :burnout:

Oh SHIT! I am going to have to find the key to the BOMB SHELTER! :eek: THE SICKNESS is MODERATOR!!!??? The world is going to end now! I wondered why I saw pigs flying by my office window and Monkeys flew out of my ass today! :dontknow: ;)

Congrats, Homie! I knew you would make it! LOL Congrats to you too Bob, you are BOTH great choices to handle all of us MAD MEN (And WOMAN... ;) :dancing: )

Black1 said:
Oh SHIT! I am going to have to find the key to the BOMB SHELTER! :eek: THE SICKNESS is MODERATOR!!!??? The world is going to end now! I wondered why I saw pigs flying by my office window and Monkeys flew out of my ass today! :dontknow: ;)

Congrats, Homie! I knew you would make it! LOL Congrats to you too Bob, you are BOTH great choices to handle all of us MAD MEN (And WOMAN... ;) :dancing: )
Hey Sparky there are 3 woman here now :D

TheSickness said:
Oh almost forgot...Nobody will get banned either.......Although with my new powers....I can see who lives in Sombia, Africa............:D Bwahahahahaha
I guess I owe Venomous and Stinker an apology :eek: :burnout:

Ok, can you at least spank him or somethin...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! Great choices, were in great hands....(i think):D

TheSickness said:
Thank You very much guys. I appreciate all the some what kind words.........LOL. :D I am very humbled and honored that I was voted in by you. I will strive to do the best job I can and help Jack and Patrick and this community in anyway I can. :D You all have been a part of my life for a couple years and I Love that OCBob is my partner in crime :rock: LOLOLOL

Bob is a excellent choice and a stand up man.......Once a Marine always a Marine :rock: Thank You all very much and let's have some fun :D
WoW:eek: :eek: ....I just noticed this!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS

TheSickness said:
You would'nt...........:mad:
should we go with a basic over the top rant, or a turets blow out? hmmmm.........

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Im offended!!! What the hell do you mean by that!!!:mad: .....:D
hang tight bro...you might come in real handy in about one minute..............................

Iltemprd said:
hang tight bro...you might come in real handy in about one minute..............................

bro apretado de la caída…usted puede ser que venga en práctico verdadero en cerca de un minuto

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Im offended!!! What the hell do you mean by that!!!:mad: .....:D

¡Im ofendido!!! Qué el infierno usted significa por ése

Let me help you both out then.....:D
Déjeme ayudarle ambos hacia fuera entonces.....:D

Congrat's to our new moderators:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back