Congratulation's to our new moderators!

Stinker said:
Congrats peanut boys!

But dont screw with me!....................LOOLOL:D
++

They won't ban you - I have tried everything. I called Mikey a Richard Cranium, no ban
I called him fuzz nutzz, no ban - I called him butt wipe, no ban - I don't think he has it in him :D :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
I survived my first 24 hrs w/o accidently banning anyone.......I was voted in :p

Good job my young Yoda.....if any banning takes place here is how it would go....Bob would ban sickness red would ban Bob and jack would ban red.......any chances that would happen.......:dontknow:

NOPE NEVER NADA.....:):)

Walt

Congrats guys. Hopefully this will go better then when I was a mod. You guys deserve it. Now get to work.

Smoke

FlyingLow said:
Congrats guys. Hopefully this will go better then when I was a mod. You guys deserve it. Now get to work.

Smoke

Unfortuneatly you and Denise both took it in the shorts on that one.

K-80-123 said:
Good job my young Yoda.....if any banning takes place here is how it would go....Bob would ban sickness red would ban Bob and jack would ban red.......any chances that would happen.......:dontknow:

NOPE NEVER NADA.....:):)

Walt
I was thinking about banning Sick, Patrick, and Jack myself. You know, a little coup d'etat hehehhehehehe

TheSickness said:
We don't believe in Banned but rather just a nice pummeling to the Kidneys and a couple good Liver shots to get our point across :p :D

Or you could post long rants that make us cry:dontknow: .......and turn this forum into a ghey love fest:dontknow: Please no sing alongs to "kumbuya"!! I cant take that......brings back bad camp memories I'd rather forget. LOL

Congrats dudes, great choices.

patrick

Congradulations to OCBOB and the other guy. I know OC will do an awesome job. The other guy, well, I hope you do a good job.

Seriously Mikey, Congrats. I guess I need to return you call so I dont get banned.

Georgia Ken said:
Congradulations to OCBOB and the other guy. I know OC will do an awesome job. The other guy, well, I hope you do a good job.

Seriously Mikey, Congrats. I guess I need to return you call so I dont get banned.
I begged for a good banning last night - Sick effer won't even do it :dontknow: :D

Georgia Ken said:

At your leisure sir :burnout:

Sorry,

Been out for a bit (missed ALOT :eek:) just returned to see this. Damn fine job, Patrick. :D

Boys,
Congrats to you both. Very proud of both of yas. That is excellent news. The asylum is in the hands of absolute surgeons. :cool: :rock: :canabis: Hell yes!!!! :rock: :rock: :dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back