Crower Cams

ViperPunk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
anybody running one im thinking about the stage two. what all do we have to do to put in a new cam i will be getting the heads P.P. and getting the intake manifold ported before i get the cam any help would be great i have heard to get a custom grind but im not really sure how that works:dontknow: oh and i wanna stay NA

Custom grinds are the way to go. Talk with a builder or phone the cam help tech lines. This way the cam is designed for your application. Also just a note, sometimes the guys on the cam tech lines are idiots and dont know shit.

ok thanks for the input so now what co. should i go for any suggestions ex. comp, or crower...

remember this , with a cam you need to change the valve springs, and push rods, to me a custom grind is allways best also, '
I ahve an xtra set of heads here I am thinking of putting new valves, an springs in and having ported, to do an xchange with folks on

ViperPunk said:
ok thanks for the input so now what co. should i go for any suggestions ex. comp, or crower...

I only have ever used Crane and Comp, but now there is no more Crane. In my build my builder used a Comp, he knows someone there on a personal level and prefers to use them because of it.

Stinker said:
remember this , with a cam you need to change the valve springs, and push rods, to me a custom grind is allways best also, '
I ahve an xtra set of heads here I am thinking of putting new valves, an springs in and having ported, to do an xchange with folks on
so basically you will sell heads all ready to go and our will be core charge type of deals:dontknow:

Stinker said:

are Striker's included?????:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ZCx said:
are Striker's included?????:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
Probably so on the core exchange, I have aset of stikers, but right now they honestly are not cheap, they are the set with the jessel rocker set up, that they no longer use

Stinker said:
Probably so on the core exchange, I have aset of stikers, but right now they honestly are not cheap, they are the set with the jessel rocker set up, that they no longer use
why do they no longer use the jessel rockers do you know, and how much will these heads of yours cost after the core charge?? ballpark figure

ViperPunk said:
why do they no longer use the jessel rockers do you know, and how much will these heads of yours cost after the core charge?? ballpark figure
not sure at the moment on pricing bud, I have to get up with the machinist on a valve job, the porting, valves , and springs.

but striker no longer uses jessel because of price, he now uses crower because they are much cheaper than the jessel , plus jessel had such a price increase also

I will try to put together a price , but it will probably be affter panama before I have it together.

that sounds cool man i appreciate it im trying to make my ultimate goal be one of the faster NA 10s

I hope you have deep pockets if thats your goal to become the fastest NA 10?

You selling those Stryker heads Stinker? or are they for your 10?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back