Crower Cams

my pockets don't run too deep but i don't care if it takes me awhile i plan on paying her off and building on this truck forever:D

so ya i definitely could not afford that much right now so should i get my heads ported and polished and then get something like strykers later on:dontknow:

ViperPunk said:
so ya i definitely could not afford that much right now so should i get my heads ported and polished and then get something like strykers later on:dontknow:
honestly you dont need strykers, jsut a good set of PP heads, valves and such, have the intake honed, and PP the throttle body, a good cam, bump up the compression and you are good to go buddy

Like Stink said bumping the CR up works wonders with these engines....you could really take advantage of race fuel and still run 91/93 octane for the street with a tuner like the SCT (stores up to 3 tunes).

these tips are good to know im definitely gonna do everything within my means to build the truck

you could safely do like a 75 to 100 shot of nos wait why im i trying to help you beat me:argh:

ViperPunk said:
please dont i cant keep up with that oh wait i have one already:D

LOL, I'm also getting a tune:D. I just don't want to do anything that will void my warranty I have until 2012.

TNVIPER said:
Like Stink said bumping the CR up works wonders with these engines....you could really take advantage of race fuel and still run 91/93 octane for the street with a tuner like the SCT (stores up to 3 tunes).
how do you bump up the compression :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back