Custom splitter install

Any news on this? My 10 is coming out of paint this week and I could use some new external goodies. :)
Head over to the vendors section of the forum and look under jts venom performance. The group buy for this splitter is posted there. [emoji2]

2006 Splitter

If you find a 2006 to use as a mock up please pm me because I would like to purchase one

Group buy on the splitter closes tonight. Head over to jts venom performance in the vendor section to order one if you want it. Thanks

Ok man will do

Very sad my 06 will not be outfitted with a cool addition like this...but its just too far from Kansas to offer mine up as a "pattern" truck...Hopefully someone will provide a 06 and we can join in the fun...:drool:

This is one hell of a visual mod. I'm all about great visual mods. And mine is silver too so I have a great visual of what it would look like. I would certainly want one if you're making more. Please hit me up on a PM so we can discuss shipping.

UPDATE**** OH CRAP I JUST MISSED THE GROUP BUY!!! No matter, I would still want one without a doubt.:D

This is one hell of a visual mod. I'm all about great visual mods. And mine is silver too so I have a great visual of what it would look like. I would certainly want one if you're making more. Please hit me up on a PM so we can discuss shipping.

UPDATE**** OH CRAP I JUST MISSED THE GROUP BUY!!! No matter, I would still want one without a doubt.:D
Man I sure appreciate that brother. It for sure looks great on a silver truck without a doubt!

Installed pictures requested

Have any of the owner's who purchased one of these splitter's installed them yet? I have seen one picture and would like to see others.

Please post up some pictures...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back