Dec 5 Fontana Raceway GTG #2

Whitesnake said:
how about i take a 454 to race your srt-10, and if i win you, all year you have to say 454 is better then srt-10.......deal sweetie?...lol
:D And just how BIG a shoot are we talking about, Eddie? :marchmellow:

Quick

It just could be that we'll all be looking for you, Eddie. :marchmellow:

FerrariTruck
LoveThisTruck
andrew heywood
SrtBrad
RGSRT10
QuickSilver

And let me just add that dcperformance is going to pay for 5-Trucks ($100.00/bucks!) to RACE

They (Dan Cragin) felt kinda bad about not having my Truck ready for Halloween racing. So to make-up for this foefar he's paying the entry fee's for the 5 driver's that are low on funds and want to go.....pretty nice! ;) :congrats: :congrats:

So if your on the fence about going....jump-off and GO!!!

Quick

Last edited:
ill most likely be coming... hopefully not in my srt tho..... if i show up in it i havent started taking apart the block =(

QuickSilver said:

FerrariTruck
LoveThisTruck
andrew heywood
SrtBrad
RGSRT10
QuickSilver

And let me just add that dcperformance is going to pay for 5-Trucks ($100.00/bucks!) to RACE

They (Dan Cragin) felt kinda bad about not having my Truck ready for Halloween racing. So to make-up for this foefar he's paying the entry fee's for the 5 driver's that are low on funds and want to go.....pretty nice! ;) :congrats: :congrats:

Quick

Wow thats awesome of DC:rock:
BTW quick what in all did you get done :confused: Or will i have to find out at the track?:eek:

FerrariTruck said:
Wow thats awesome of DC:rock:
BTW quick what in all did you get done :confused: Or will i have to find out at the track?:eek:
We did add a New Trail-Blow-Off-Valve. She makes alot more noise around town now :congrats: and some new Hoosier's, and the line/lock fixed.

399037.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
I won't be coming...the 3 hour wait between runs is too much for me. You guys thinking about 2 tech cards need to space them out , because if you are in line with both cards then you will have both entries in the same group. I think you would need to be in two different groups to work. Good luck to all that race...too bad I can't be there to run the SS454 with my "Hemi" as Whitesnake called it.....see if he can beat a 12.45 ET.

Trainman said:
I won't be coming...the 3 hour wait between runs is too much for me. You guys thinking about 2 tech cards need to space them out , because if you are in line with both cards then you will have both entries in the same group. I think you would need to be in two different groups to work. Good luck to all that race...too bad I can't be there to run the SS454 with my "Hemi" as Whitesnake called it.....see if he can beat a 12.45 ET.
:D Oh he'll have to do alot better than that............:slug: :slug: :D

:argh:
Quick

i might be in....i wana get outta the 14's...still no dam fuel pump....i think the guy is walking it out here

Can't go. Have to pick the wife up from the airport the night before.

Trainman said:

Understood, The wait is alot and the only reason i'm going is cause it is local.

If you change your mind, we will be there. Hell I wonder what the DA will be

day?

Anyhow Jerry I'll make sure to step up to the plate and see if i can put this beast in the 11's on the first try:rock:

JAYSSRT said:
I dont need juice to beat a chevy...hell i will even take out 2 of my cylinders..:D

great!!!!! that means we will see you here on the 5th!:rock:

QuickSilver said:

FerrariTruck
LoveThisTruck
andrew heywood
SrtBrad
RGSRT10
QuickSilver

Quick

i will see you there Jerry!!!!!
always nice to see u:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Whitesnake said:
how about i take a 454 to race your srt-10, and if i win you, all year you have to say 454 is better then srt-10.......deal sweetie?...lol

Now that's a deal I just can't pass up. You're on Honey. But if I win you have to call the Sickness everyday for a year and tell him that you love him and send him flowers on Valentine's Day. Wait it's not over yet. You also have to call Andrew Heywood so he can pop your cherry and you have to start a new thread everyday on the forum for a year telling everybody that you are sorry for calling the Srt10 a POS.:D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D

Note to self...........................

I was trying to be responsible and not race when I'm not in the financial position to race but sometimes you need 454 reasons make Eddie eat crow.

BTW see whats in the back bed of your POS 454SS truck.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
Now that's a deal I just can't pass up. You're on Honey. But if I win you have to call the Sickness everyday for a year and tell him that you love him and send him flowers on Valentine's Day. Wait it's not over yet. You also have to call Andrew Heywood so he can pop your cherry and you have to start a new thread everyday on the forum for a year telling everybody that you are sorry for calling the Srt10 a POS.:D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D

Note to self...........................

I was trying to be responsible and not race when I'm not in the financial position to race but sometimes you need 454 reasons make Eddie eat crow.

BTW see whats in the back bed of your POS 454SS truck.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now you know i am taking the one in the trailer, not the one you seen on Saturday......:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I'd love to, but I will be in Quantico....:(

Trainman said:
What did you run for time on Oct.31....just curious?:dontknow:

13.201 was my best...60 foot was a 2.1. Traction is a bitch!!!! :mad:

SrtBrad said:
Yeah but you don't know which I'm racing.;) ;)

it does not matter. anything you drive, it is slow......:)

remember izzy drove yours and he did it faster.........hahahahahaaaaaa el toro is out.....lol.........take a picture of that :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Whitesnake said:
great!!!!! that means we will see you here on the 5th!:rock:

Now if i can just figure out how to take these last 2 cylinders out, to make it a fair match:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back