Dec 5 Fontana Raceway GTG #2

SrtBrad said:
Jay you are going. There is no option. Bring Murray with you and make sure that Carlo is not hiding in the back smelling the burntrubber.:D

I have no idea were Murray is....And I dont want carlo any were near me..:D

FerrariTruck said:
bring along some of your friends and party saturday nite in holly wood:rock:

if your a white guy you will love the bars and clubs in huntington beach

Ummm...I dont think the bars will like me..Im just a wild 20 year old mexican who loves tequila:D

JAYSSRT said:
Ummm...I dont think the bars will like me..Im just a wild 20 year old mexican who loves tequila:D

well then my friend you can join my boys over in universal city at saddle ranch:D

oh wait 20, damn bud that sucks

FerrariTruck said:
well then my friend you can join my boys over in universal city at saddle ranch:D

oh wait 20, damn bud that sucks

Ehh one more year..Im not in a hurry:D

if the wife lets me I will come down. There are a few Hemi guys from up here that are trying to go also. They mention a trick about going there. Sign up for two classes and get in more run's

noid said:
if the wife lets me I will come down. There are a few Hemi guys from up here that are trying to go also. They mention a trick about going there. Sign up for two classes and get in more run's

That would be awesome if you could make it.:rock: :rock:

noid said:

I was thinking about this:D Just have to buy 2 tech cards.

SrtBrad said:
I'll give you 454 reasons not to take that SS.:D

how about i take a 454 to race your srt-10, and if i win you, all year you have to say 454 is better then srt-10.......deal sweetie?...lol

Whitesnake said:
how about i take a 454 to race your srt-10, and if i win you, all year you have to say 454 is better then srt-10.......deal sweetie?...lol

I will take that deal...thats if i go.:D

JAYSSRT said:
I will take that deal...thats if i go.:D
how about you race brad first, then we will see who's the winner and then we will race.

just so i don't run out of juice....heheheheheeeeee

Whitesnake said:
how about you race brad first, then we will see who's the winner and then we will race.

i will be the first to lineup with you if you race:D

Whitesnake said:

I dont need juice to beat a chevy...hell i will even take out 2 of my cylinders..:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back