Did I get screwed?

just a note for folks and a few suggestions, since starting this biz with you guys I have found out a few things

one, get the $ before you ship anything,
two be sure to insure it, its only a couple dollars
three, take pics of it before you box it up, then of it in the box, and then boxed up
four, if purchasing, ask for pics, detailed pics, close up pics, if they dont wont to provide them, move on.
five also ask it be insured, and double check all the address's
six make sure you get and send tracking numbers if possible.
seven, get phone numbers, and email address's, and physical address.

document document document,

it will not cure problems , but may keep some from going bad.

stink, u forgot #8.

#8. always make sure they know what year your truck is so th parts transfer over, bwahahahahahaha

sorry, couldnt resist

i haven't had a bad experience with anyone on our forum that i can recall...

well...i did buy a jet chip from a forum member the first month i had the truck and then read up on it...needless to say, i never installed it;)

but i always send pics when i can...and OVER describe flaws...

i've sold a few things to forum members that were used...they didn't send me any hate mail, so i guess it was all good...

perfect is like brand new to me.its only common sense.I buy and sell on here and always take the word of the seller.

perfect is like brand new to me.its only common sense.I buy and sell on here and always take the word of the seller.

YUP :withstupid:

I recently bought from Stan and he told me the part had minor scratches but all in all in pretty good shape. Received the part and guess what, Had minor scatches and was in pretty good shape lol. Definitly recommend doing buisness with "STANSSRT10"!!

Got another wheel from a forum member. (SRTRICK) Wheel is excellent. Transaction went as they should. Thanks

:rock::rock::rock:

like your idea of a "full" spare though:rock::rock:

With all the bad deals that seem to have happened ----Their should be a sticky thread list to let the members know who not to deal with.

I have had only great dealings with members on here. Well, except for that STINKER guy that should be thrown under then over the bus twice:D:aetsch:.

To name a few of the good guys I have dealt with:
Brat :rock: , ZCx:rock:, Bmako:rock:, FatJack:rock:,ViperJeff:rock:, OK, (Tony) Stinker your included with the good guys:p:rock:
Maybe a sticky list on the good guys also:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back