Disagreement: Let's enjoy it.....

HOT RAM said:
Glad to see Prof and Silverback here !!!!
I have enjoyed this thread a lot !
Everyday I talk to people who have no greater ambitions in life other than titties,ass,NASCAR and getting drunk( all of which are a part of life,BUT not life itself ) .Most have barely graduated high school and I have to constantly "dumb down" my conversations with them.They are all good guys,but I enjoy the mental stimulation of a good debate.It really forces me to think about MY position on the issue.

Thanks D,for starting this thread,and thanks to everyone for the "disagreements" !!

Damn, I missed this in all the dust that was flying at the time.....

I do (very much) appreciate the kinds words, my friend....

I too barely managed to make it through high school. I flunked sophomore English when I was a senior....:eek: The English teacher would ask me, "Would you step to the blackboard and diagram this sentence, please..." I was forced to respond by saying, "Please forgive me, but I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...."

Thankfully, I did receive a better education in the real world.... That's one reason why I'm really kind'a surprised when I'm accused of using polysyllabic terms to (in some twisted manner) keep people down.....or to diminish them.

Frankly, I was made the bud of a joke about my own dismal communication skills (when I was) in my early 20's... It was humiliating. I was socializing with some snotty University grads and I asked someone to define "rhetoric" (I was reading a magazine at the time and that word came up...) Anyway a punchline ensued and I was the recipient.

So I became an English student for the sake of survival..... that's another story.

Your kudos are very gratiying and I do hope that you'll participate in the discussion when the "Spirit moves you"............

Thanks again and God bless...

D

Black1 said:
Thank you, Sir..... Very kind words (to me). :) The respect is much appreciated (and returned ;) ).

And thank you, Denise, for your input. :)
You know I love you Jakey :rock: :rock: :D :elefant:

Django said:
I had wondered about Mikey's absence...... Did I miss something....?

Please let him know that I'm hard on him despite how much I love him.... I don't hold back because I have feelings on him. In fact, I'm probably tougher, because I care about him...... Maybe it's tough love I dunno.....

I still would like to know if there's an actual reason for his absence....

Actually Marne, I think your post should have started on a thread of its own.

BTW, I'm Silent D...... (because the letter "D" in Django is silent).........

Tell Mikey I love him........ The little bastage...:p ;)

D
Sorry I had no idea. Your 2 people ? I will let him know you love him, just don't get any strange ideas :p But you should maybe ask him about why he is not on not me.

Hello John how is Karen ? Miss you guys ! Ok back to work, Marne:)

Mrs.Sickness said:
Sorry I had no idea. Your 2 people ? I will let him know you love him, just don't get any strange ideas :p But you should maybe ask him about why he is not on not me.

Hello John how is Karen ? Miss you guys ! Ok back to work, Marne:)

I hear what you're saying....... So I'll ask him.......:

"Hey Mikey....!!! You bastage.... How come yer not on.....?" :dontknow:

D

Last edited:
I guess you can only bump a thing so many times before one should come to the startling revelation that the subject may not be attractive to the audience.....?

D

Django said:
I guess you can only bump a thing so many times before one should come to the startling revelation that the subject may not be attractive to the audience.....?

D

Watching anyone bump anything as aged as........ well :p :p :p :p ;)

Thanks for letting me sit in for a few moments. I have nothing but respect for you gents.

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
Thanks for letting me sit in for a few moments. I have nothing but respect for you gents.

J.R.

Likewise bro...........

The topic of discussion, albeit unaddressed at present...is where the fk Mikey is and why he's MIA.....:dontknow:

Any input or info....?

Cheers....!

D

You guys all drive slow ugly trucks.....

That outta do it. :)

Django said:

D

I've enjoyed reading this thread, however, I refuse to "be involved" in it. :)

I've never seen a SRT-10 from an L's POV. I'd say all SRT-10s look the same from behind. . . :dontknow: :p :D If ugly is the adjective you use to describe it. . . So be it.

:D :D

. . . Now back to your originally scheduled discussion. . .

Django said:
Likewise bro...........

The topic of discussion, albeit unaddressed at present...is where the fk Mikey is and why he's MIA.....:dontknow:

Any input or info....?

Cheers....!

D

Give me a call Tim. I don't have your number.

And just what the Hell is that King Snake doing under your hood?:dontknow: :p

Django said:
Pish.........................

D

Damn. Well, I tried to breath some life back into it, but I fail. :bawling:

includemeout said:
And just what the Hell is that King Snake doing under your hood?:dontknow: :p

Posing. Its actually The Serpent of the Garden of Eden! :p :D

203Cree said:
Damn. Well, I tried to breath some life back into it, but I fail. :bawling:
The very assumption of breathing halitosis based dragon breath only exacerbates the entire situation concerning this thread - it smells almost as bad as a FERD :D :confused: ;) :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back