Discussion Regarding Roe's & Their Awesomeness

Ok, yup the 3.4 and worse the 3.3 aren't big enough as said, and when restricted through the plates are horrible heat pumps ,again as already said. Factor that in with our slow pcms trying to correct for the instant boost the Roe puts out soon as the throttle is cracked, and the instant stress on the weak rods during that transition from a static 9.5:1 compression ratio to upwards of a 15:1 dynamic compression ratio that happens very fast. Forging the bottom end is mandatory for anyone planning to take advantages of being boosted. Yes 1/4 mile racing, Mexico racing, mile racing or bearing your neighbors Shelby Mustang ;) are examples I speak of. To daily drive one and rarely see boost, yes that's been done, but why boost to not use it?
Turbos with boost control or likewise a centrifugal SC are the best route for a more gradual compression increase and not an instant, shocking compression rise.
:burnout:

My best track time is still quicker than yours I think. So why not. I don't have enough high school blood left in me for a youtube call out vid tho man. Sorry.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

now that shit right there is freakin hillarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thank you you just made my bad day awesome:rofl::rofl::rock:

So who's dick is really bigger huh? trussman's or VPRPWRD's? :dontknow:

10s are cool, I'd rather something that runs single digits. Get one of our trucks in the 9s and tell me how cheap and easy it was. There's only one guy here that has done it and there's a reason that number is so low.

If you skipped all the bullshita nd went straight for 9's it'd be a lot cheaper than starting with normal bolt ons and going from there.

Has anyone considered installing a sold rocket motor/engine in the truck bed? That should be super easy on the V-10 engine. Hell you could even keep it in neutral.

If you skipped all the bullshita nd went straight for 9's it'd be a lot cheaper than starting with normal bolt ons and going from there.

Care to do a breakdown for the truck? You know for comparison sake.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back