Does anyone need Automatic PCM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Question:

I do not deal much with this market, but I have noticed that Automatic PCM's are nearly impossible to find, and are on galactic backorder with many VOR's and people trying to get them.

Is this a problem in this market, and are any of you guys in this PCM boat?

There is a member on another forum that has been out of his truck for 4 months because of a PCM.

Dan Cragin is also looking for 2005-2006 qc pcm'S

We have recently moved into SMD work, and have the ability to convert PCM types, as well as repair them. The shortage can be dealt with now. I dont want to say anything else though, as I am not a sponsor here.

Thanks Brad

PCM's are just getting to hard to find

What is a reasonable price for a pcm?

Given the lack of availability, unfortunately I think "reasonable" is out the window, and the law of supply and demand will become the norm.

Ok let me put it this way. If you had one. What would you sell it for ?

Ok let me put it this way. If you had one. What would you sell it for ?

Well I sold one to a member about a year ago I believe for $200 and I got his vin programmed to it so it came out to $250. I was told when I took it to the place that did the programming to hold on to my other extra because they are difficult to come by. I know I could have sold it for more but at the time I had 3 and the members truck was down and wanted to help him get it back up. I probably could have gotten $400 if I wanted at that time. Now I'm thinking $500 maybe.

I know of a 05 PCM new in the box for a reg cab. If anyone is interested. I will have to check with them for a price if anyone shows interest.

FYI guys, the LIST price of those PCM's was WELL into the 700+ range, before Chrysler sold out of them. Even the cheapest variations for other V-10 applications [that wont work in the Rams at all] are still in the 400-500 range.

FYI guys, the LIST price of those PCM's was WELL into the 700+ range, before Chrysler sold out of them. Even the cheapest variations for other V-10 applications [that wont work in the Rams at all] are still in the 400-500 range.

So is the purpose of this thread to boost PCM prices out of the average Joes price range do to limited availability? Hell I just sold Viperhauler one for $200 for a guy in need 3 weeks ago! So I shoulda rapes him for 7-800? That's not what our forum is about! It's about helping someone in need! Just saying:chain:
Seems y'all are pricing them into extinction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back