Dom left town so I don't have any black eyes anymore!

Black eyes or exposed headlights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tint all the way I say. 3m headlight tint I've never seen this before where did you get it at? and is easy to take off for night driving?

No black. It's to much. Plus I'm in la now and every car on the road is completely blacked out. Kinda overplayed here in cali

You moved to Cali?

Na just on business. For the week.

I could not live in LA sky is black with smog its disgusting. I need the north west fresh air. :)

Back to the black out looks good but it's kinda like low riders and 32 inch rims. A fad that lasts a couple years and u look back at it and realize it was not nearly as cool as u thought it was.

Na just on business. For the week.

I could not live in LA sky is black with smog its disgusting. I need the north west fresh air. :)

Back to the black out looks good but it's kinda like low riders and 32 inch rims. A fad that lasts a couple years and u look back at it and realize it was not nearly as cool as u thought it was.

How long you in LA for? Maybe we could meet up for a beer.:D

Got the HID's.:D:D Now I can see again.

IMG_0865.jpg

Here's a pic with the tint:

SpencerJuly2608071b.jpg

Which one looks better?

I do not know what this has to do with Dom,Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Brad, If you end up wanting to bake them open and paint them hit me up and ill help you out. I still wanna see that truck! VERY NICE MAN!!!

Not worried,Just wondering where the connection was.

dom-tony. fight, black eye.

truck clear vs black. no black eye and black eyes.

humor. I understood it :rock:

But maybe it's a murdered out thing........................................ALL BLACK ALL DAY.

Just another worthless thread "FAIL"

Really lame as a joke and uncalled for ! IMHO ! never met either one but this just attempts to start crap :dontknow:

Last edited:
Just another worthless thread "FAIL"

Really lame as a joke and uncalled for ! IMHO ! never met either one but this just attempts to start crap :dontknow:

how come the only thing I ever see you post is NEGATIVE ??????

I see the humor in it. makes the time pass. have a little laugh SMMFHAY

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back