Done murdering, for now

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where the truck is at for now. Took it today and got it cleaned up and it was nice and sunny here in Tampa (and hot 81*), so I got a nice picture. I'm not 100% finished, still need to get a new upper grill, replace broken lower one, get new black exhaust tips, and clean up door handles and then I will be 99& done. The last 1% is to get the truck completely repainted, but that's going to be $$$$ that I don't have right now. Thanks everyone for all of your compliments in my other thread.

blackclean.jpg

Hot damn man that's a sweet shot! Truck is witchin!

Ya, she looks good when she's cleaned up alright.

Ever thought of using a 2500 black honeycomb grill? It'll match the rest pretty good.

Hot damn man that's a sweet shot! Truck is witchin!

Ya, she looks good when she's cleaned up alright.

Ever thought of using a 2500 black honeycomb grill? It'll match the rest pretty good.

Thanks man! No, I'll have to look at that grill and that will def be a possibility. Hey I was going to ask you, since you are good with photoshop, can you photoshop my pic at the top? I was thinking something like taking out the background and putting in a solid color, like gray or something like that and then resizing it to 1600x900 so I can use it as a desktop background. Is that possible?

This is where the truck is at for now. Took it today and got it cleaned up and it was nice and sunny here in Tampa (and hot 81*), so I got a nice picture. I'm not 100% finished, still need to get a new upper grill, replace broken lower one, get new black exhaust tips, and clean up door handles and then I will be 99& done. The last 1% is to get the truck completely repainted, but that's going to be $$$$ that I don't have right now. Thanks everyone for all of your compliments in my other thread.

blackclean.jpg

Very nice!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Ya, no problem.

I can add a background in there if you like unless you're set on solid colors?

Last edited:
Get that grill I have bro, will bring the front end out.

one of the best mods for looks that I did was that. If I see anything else black for the trucks I'll shoot ya a PM. Looking good.

Get that grill I have bro, will bring the front end out.

one of the best mods for looks that I did was that. If I see anything else black for the trucks I'll shoot ya a PM. Looking good.

Thanks man. I'm looking at grille options. One of the vendors on here messaged me about a grille he has that has a carbon fiber look to it. I'm also looking at the carbon fiber door handle covers on ebay, but I'm not sure if they would look good. Any opinion?

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Damn...hadn't seen those before...I bet they would look good, as long as they aren't too silver of a carbon fiber...IMO

Those would probley look good and save you the time of cleaning up the old ones! Make sure you post pics if you use those. I may decide to buy some for my black qc too now lol

Looking good brother! :) Do you plan to replace the hood emblem with something black? What about the brake calipers? That's one of the major things I see left stock on "murdered out" vehicles. A task well worth doing in my opinion. Also, you don't have to buy tips, I just painted my exhaust tips with exhaust spray.

My entire exhaust system is now black with proper high temp exhaust spray from my local auto parts store. Been a good year or so now on and it still looks new. Just have to prep and follow the instructions and it will last. Just replied to your last PM to, not sure if they're working. Keep up the good work mate!

Cheers,
Carl

Black_Exhaust_Tips.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back