Dragon's Tail

Dan i saw on another forum whom is attending;) one Roktman, so I may not make it, our , uh. love is not fullfilling, but will think on it:D

but, too bo one kick as place to stay is right there at the dragon, the small hotel there is well fun as heck at night:D we allways had a bonfire, and raised hell all night long!LOLOL

even had a few uh...night races:D didnt go well, but we had em:D

Stinker said:
Dan i saw on another forum whom is attending;) one Roktman, so I may not make it, our , uh. love is not fullfilling, but will think on it:D

but, too bo one kick as place to stay is right there at the dragon, the small hotel there is well fun as heck at night:D we allways had a bonfire, and raised hell all night long!LOLOL

Hey Stink, we would have our own group, right??? If we don't want to socialize with someone, fugg 'em.

i was not a part in any of the "before" happenings, so i can only post to everyone that i think will enjoy it...it's very easy for me to sit here with a raised eyebrow and say wtf, when i don't have any freakin clue as to why...certainly the invitation is to anyone who may enjoy the gtg among friends, but i'm not here to pick them for you...I PERSONALLY WOULD ENJOY NOTHING MORE THAN FOR YOU TO GRACE MY PRESENCE, but that's all i can say...the balls are in your court (pun intended) and the road's not goin anywhere....

viperhauler said:
i was not a part in any of the "before" happenings, so i can only post to everyone that i think will enjoy it...it's very easy for me to sit here with a raised eyebrow and say wtf, when i don't have any freakin clue as to why...certainly the invitation is to anyone who may enjoy the gtg among friends, but i'm not here to pick them for you...I PERSONALLY WOULD ENJOY NOTHING MORE THAN FOR YOU TO GRACE MY PRESENCE, but that's all i can say...the balls are in your court (pun intended) and the road's not goin anywhere....

i will most likely make it just to see you there Dan:rock: :rock:

may even put a dent in the ol Brutal 8 in a few curves:p

Stinker said:

Thats my boy!!!:rock: :rock:

Dan (and wife, maybe) (work permitting)
Labonte (work permitting)
FATJACK
Davo19
GriffsSRT:slug:
ROZY

Hey Roktman...

You just sent my wife an E-Mail she really did not understand. You are right she does not know you, nor do I. I will tell you this much, I would not piss on your stupid, childish, ridiculous ass if you were on fire. Hope to see you on the Dragons Tail. Jack

PS....viperhauler, he said you guys would not be needing any shirts from me, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Stinker said:

C'mon Tony, tell the truth. You're just pissed cause he wouldn't spend the night with you bwahahahahahahaha I thought you were already on the list anyway, isn't that what Roktman and GF means??

Sorry couldn't resist buddy hehehehehehe.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Hey Roktman...

You just sent my wife an E-Mail she really did not understand. You are right she does not know you, nor do I. I will tell you this much, I would not piss on your stupid, childish, ridiculous ass if you were on fire. Hope to see you on the Dragons Tail. Jack

PS....viperhauler, he said you guys would not be needing any shirts from me, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Jack...

Let me offer my apologies. I believe it was a general consensus that we use becreative for the shirts. Some of us know that Betty and You do great work and at least "I" thought that you wouldn't mind a few additional shirt sales.

I am disappointed in myself for believing that things that happened over two years ago would find themselves in the middle of a few polo shirts.

My sincerest apologies to your wife Betty for putting her in this uncomfortable position in having to deal with the ill will that is felt between people. Please understand, that was never the intent.

You have my promise, that I will personally never be a party to this kind of situation ever again concering becreative and will suggest when the thought/suggestion comes up to look at other options.

Sorry,
Jeff

Jeff please, the shirts are not the problem here. We are always glad to work with anyone on embroidering shirts with any design on them. Roktman did not appreciate my "fugg 'em " comment to Tony earlier in the thread and said they would not be ordering anything from us, like he thinks it is his decision. He e-mailed BCreative which are always answered by Betty and she did not know who he was or what the hell he was even referring to. You certainly do not owe me an apology. Thanks Jack

Stinker said:

dont be no pussy:D

I try my best to stay out contraversy these days, but it still seems to follow me around:argh:

so I probably want attend, not that I am scared, by no means, but no use in getting in childish behavior;)

well this certainly wasn't my intention to rock the boat here, and i assumed (you know what they say) both "parties" would be interested....
if that is your decision, tony, then i will respectfully accept that, and leave it be...no sense in poking a dying fire...i'll let it burn...

hopefully this plan can continue regardless...

i was just up that way two weeks ago, with my work truck and a 6ton hudson.. to bad i didnt have the 10..

Stinker said:
I try my best to stay out contraversy these days, but it still seems to follow me around:argh:

so I probably want attend, not that I am scared, by no means, but no use in getting in childish behavior;)

Hee........Hee.......Hee:eek:rly:

Dan (and wife, maybe) (work permitting)
Labonte (work permitting)
FATJACK
Davo19
GriffsSRT:slug:
ROZY
IH8CHVYS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details