Dragon's Tail

viperhauler said:
i've personally spoken with jack...since...but i'm also gonna insert my apology here publicly, as well....

and tell betty for me too, eh?
no apologies needed bud;) you did not a thing, but if the guys want me to attend, i shall:p but i still vote for the little motel at the entrance, we can get wild as hell there an nobody will ever know:D and Earnie can run nekkid again with joanne:marchmellow:

I will bring the VTCOA Wheel Chair. We can put a rope on it so not to go down the tail on it (ERNIE)

viperhauler said:
i've personally spoken with jack...since...but i'm also gonna insert my apology here publicly, as well....

and tell betty for me too, eh?
No problem Dan, If you want to send us that design, we will go to work on it. Thanks

Hey Jack,

Happy to hear that you and Dan (viperhauler) have a solution

Let me know how much the shirts are going to be. I might get one just for the hell of it if I can sneak the credit card out of the wifes purse

ViperJeff said:
Hey Jack,

Happy to hear that you and Dan (viperhauler) have a solution

Let me know how much the shirts are going to be. I might get one just for the hell of it if I can sneak the credit card out of the wifes purse
Arent you the guy that kicked me out of TOTM contention:p :p :p :p :D :D

FATJACK said:
Arent you the guy that kicked me out of TOTM contention:p :p :p :p :D :D

Yep!!!

And I'm not letting you back in till you have a picture of that truck that represents us Red Trucks with Dignity and Pride!

Oh, you mean the hotel at the END of the gap - not the beginning. I start from the OTHER end! :D

IH8CHVYS said:
Only if your haulin it:rock:

Where's Joe's bigasstruck when ya need it?! :laugh:

FATJACK said:
Hey Roktman...

You just sent my wife an E-Mail she really did not understand. You are right she does not know you, nor do I. I will tell you this much, I would not piss on your stupid, childish, ridiculous ass if you were on fire. Hope to see you on the Dragons Tail. Jack

PS....viperhauler, he said you guys would not be needing any shirts from me, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just talked to Betty and she says Jack is finally calmed down now............said Roz brought over some warm goat milk and Jacks all snuggled up with the nieghbors cat:marchmellow:

IH8CHVYS said:
Just talked to Betty and she says Jack is finally calmed down now............said Roz brought over some warm goat milk and Jacks all snuggled up with the nieghbors cat:marchmellow:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

IH8CHVYS said:
see...these are the kind of things that just make me not understand even more what i don't understand....
:( :D :confused:
my mom and pops have a small dairy goat farm (no, really) and if i need to bring some fresh milk, i can...or we can have some bbq...there's some fresh kids that make really nice dishes!! (all of this is true, swear to God)
:D :D

Stinker said:
hey if ya bringing small goats I'M ALL IN!!!!!!!:marchmellow:
no...not for that...that's illegal in NC anyways...but hell, you gotta go by my mom's house anyways on your way up...it's right off 25....you can stop in an buy one or two...then i'll have complete deniability...

viperhauler said:
no...not for that...that's illegal in NC anyways...but hell, you gotta go by my mom's house anyways on your way up...it's right off 25....you can stop in an buy one or two...then i'll have complete deniability...
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I want one with horns, something I can hold on too:p

well you've just officially made a 10 yr. thing for my folks make me feel really uncomfortable...how the hell am i gonna eat sunday lunch over there the same?.......you're twisted...

so you cumming, i mean coming, or what...strawberry douche...

oh, and all the kids have just been de-horned last week...sorry...you'll have to wait until next go round...but they do love the shit out of some kudzu, so if you've got some land.........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back