IH8CHVYS:marchmellow:
OutNumbered (Maybe)
Bad-RC
FLCHUB
Stinker

Stinker said:
you need to lee, we need backup with all these tennessse and ky boys:D

Thanks Stink.

I am bidding a job here in Greensboro (which is unusual, cause we work nationwide), and if we get it I am going to slam that sob (if you know what I mean).

I've only been there once, and would love to go again.

Lee

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Thanks Stink.

I am bidding a job here in Greensboro (which is unusual, cause we work nationwide), and if we get it I am going to slam that sob (if you know what I mean).

I've only been there once, and would love to go again.

Lee
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now I know why everyone is getting a room

I talked with Mark Griff earlier today and we kinda are thinking the same thing.

there isnt a ton of anything to do up there, especially for the women.

so we were thinking that maybe we make it a mans getttawy for the weekend?

I know a couple of us dont want our ladies bored out of there mind, kinda makes it hard on the male population;)

i'll be completely honest,

i may not even be able to spend the night. it's about 2 hrs. away, so i may leave early in the am drive around with "ya'll" and head to the casa...i'm not sure yet...

remember, alisha already put up with a few days this summer for c and d, so i really owe her one before we start stayin around...

tryin to woo her to panama, but i think she's seeing right through my clever ploy...

even tho the beach is her haven....

Stinker said:
I talked with Mark Griff earlier today and we kinda are thinking the same thing.

there isnt a ton of anything to do up there, especially for the women.

so we were thinking that maybe we make it a mans getttawy for the weekend?

I know a couple of us dont want our ladies bored out of there mind, kinda makes it hard on the male population;)

Crap, first a goat now Mark:( :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back