Dragon's Tail

viperhauler said:
well you've just officially made a 10 yr. thing for my folks make me feel really uncomfortable...how the hell am i gonna eat sunday lunch over there the same?.......you're twisted...

so you cumming, i mean coming, or what...strawberry douche...

oh, and all the kids have just been de-horned last week...sorry...you'll have to wait until next go round...but they do love the shit out of some kudzu, so if you've got some land.........
hey man horns , ears, dont matter:D

and I am def gonna put it down on the calender, besides, who could even think of missing Ih8tchevys drinking:p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Dude you really have no idea what you are in for;)

first there is Roz, Griff, FATJACK, and Earnie(ih8tchevys)

those right there are enough .............BUT

then you have the vagina club of america:D
Chrissy, Courtney, MsBetty , and the Boss

those right there are just evil ones:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

viperhauler said:
i love a challenge....how many of them are available...i got a thing for cougars...

LOLOL you might want the guys to chime in first:D the girls absolutly had the guys wraped around there fingers at panama:rock:

Stinker said:
. . . .Ih8tchevys drinking:p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Ernie drinks? :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Neither do I! :cheers:

I might be able to swing this one. It will depend if we are moving into the house.

Dan (and wife, maybe) (work permitting)
Labonte (work permitting)
FATJACK
Davo19
GriffsSRT:slug:
ROZY
IH8CHVYS
OutNumbered (Maybe)
Bad-RC

Stinker come on man! I will be very disappointed if you do not attend. Momma and You are some of the best company. Try to make it bro!!!!!! Or we will all come and crash your house!!!!:D

GriffsSRT said:
Dan (and wife, maybe) (work permitting)
Labonte (work permitting)
FATJACK
Davo19
GriffsSRT:slug:
ROZY
IH8CHVYS
OutNumbered (Maybe)
Bad-RC

Stinker come on man! I will be very disappointed if you do not attend. Momma and You are some of the best company. Try to make it bro!!!!!! Or we will all come and crash your house!!!!:D
you keep talking to my wife on the phone like you do and I'm crashing your house:p :p :p :p

outnumbered said:
I might be able to swing this one. It will depend if we are moving into the house.
hmmmmmmm let me think...........hmmmmm

well.....................

uuuhhhhhhhh..........

ok, you better make it:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back