Drive-Shaft loops ready to buy! Need at least 10 buyers!

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RC's will be $150 QC's will be $175

There made by Cherry Performance and he says there a perfect bolt in fit! Need at least 10 people for sure to start making them....the more the merrier though!

1. Troy's QC SRT

Attachments

• drive shaft loop 1.php.jpg
    drive shaft loop 1.php.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 623
  • drive shaft loop 2.php.jpg
    drive shaft loop 2.php.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2,074
  • drive shaft loop 3.php.jpg
    drive shaft loop 3.php.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,084
I would make that big heavier if I was you . You tires doing 40 mph or more , and 3000 rps at crank .
How may times your driveshaft thurns .

I would make that big heavier if I was you . You tires doing 40 mph or more , and 3000 rps at crank .
How may times your driveshaft thurns .

huh???

it meets the specs to run at the strip:rock:

this is a high quality, Cherry Performance (Ron) engineered part/product:rock:

if your doin the numbers you stated, then you won't be as soon as your drive shaft lets loose.

they are designed to keep the loose shaft from diggin in the pavement & pole vaultin your ass

& if ya think ya can do better, then quit flappin your fish lips & make one
:rock::rock::rock:

RC's will be $150 QC's will be $175

There made by Cherry Performance and he says there a perfect bolt in fit! Need at least 10 people for sure to start making them....the more the merrier though!

1. Troy's QC SRT

does that include powder coatin???

& does that include shippin???

huh???

it meets the specs to run at the strip:rock:

this is a high quality, Cherry Performance (Ron) engineered part/product:rock:

if your doin the numbers you stated, then you won't be as soon as your drive shaft lets loose.

they are designed to keep the loose shaft from diggin in the pavement & pole vaultin your ass

& if ya think ya can do better, then quit flappin your fish lips & make one
:rock::rock::rock:

Good engineering . You think 2 bolts going to hold your driveshaft . Can you put some more pics so we can really c . It looked like to me it was holding by 2 bolts .

Lol good

And can we c a blue print on it 2 lol . Jk
And when I get home . Yes I'll make one but you can get jueles lol .

Good engineering . You think 2 bolts going to hold your driveshaft . Can you put some more pics so we can really c . It looked like to me it was holding by 2 bolts .

Lol good

ya need to go to Cherry Performance thread under "driveshaft loops" & see the photos posted by Ron, then maybe ya can flap your fish lips more intelligently:dontknow:

Last edited:
They will come black not bare metal like in the picture..... I'm waiting on him to get back with me about seeing if he can do different colors or not for the same price or if that will cost extra....thats if he'll even paint them any other color than black....... If not I'll have him send mine straight to Tony for powder coating!

but come on fellas..... We need a forsure list going on..... I started it in my first post

1. Troy's QC SRT/QC loop

Drive shaft loops are designed to keep the drive shaft from breaking your legs, not so much for the pole vault effect. The drive shaft will go through the differential before it would stand a vehicle up. I would say it looks safe enough, after all the builder can have some responsibility held against him if it fails. So I would say he probably built a safe product. Just my 2 cents on the issues. Now my question is do they work with the 06 one piece drive shaft?

By when do you need the money?

he wants at least 10 people that are serious ( which is why im trying to put together a list!) then he will collect money and start production. He said they will be done 2 weeks after he starts so if your serious add your name to the list and soon as we get 10 ill let him know and we'll go from there....... More than likely once we have at least 10 people he'll put out his paypal and start production once funds have been recieved

Seems like a he'll of a good price. Universals that don't fit squat are almost that price. Is this a group price or the set price for this safety feature?

Drive shaft loops are designed to keep the drive shaft from breaking your legs, not so much for the pole vault effect. The drive shaft will go through the differential before it would stand a vehicle up. I would say it looks safe enough, after all the builder can have some responsibility held against him if it fails. So I would say he probably built a safe product. Just my 2 cents on the issues. Now my question is do they work with the 06 one piece drive shaft?

The RC loops he has will work on the 04-05 forsure 06 RC has a different setup which he has not made yet. I don't know forsure if he will or not.....If you have a 05/06 QC your good to go as they are the same ;)

Last edited:
Seems like a he'll of a good price. Universals that don't fit squat are almost that price. Is this a group price or the set price for this safety feature?

This right now is a one time thing.... Making one at a time here and there is not cost effective for him so he's trying to do a batch of them for now and the price listed is what he is charging now..... I can't tell you if he will do them again in the future or not...... Get one now!

I'm in

1. Troy's QC SRT/QC loop
2. Whataguy83 RC loop

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back